Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:45:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 update 4.11.17  (Read 646 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 update 4.11.17
« on November 05, 2017, 08:05:55 am by Donnywolf »
Sorry for delay in updating but it was one of those weeks I did not want to do quickly - as I could not bear to put my abject performance in to "black and white" - as I thought by ignoring it it may be "a dream"

Nightmare more like as with 25 minutes or so to go I had 2 Points for Huddersfield being in the lead. The Blades made it 7 points when they went 2-1 up but they continued scoring and that was that 4 Points on a week where I thought there was a chance of getting 6 results right ! Wrong !

The good people throughout the Country almost managed it. The top 3 all had 27 Points and ONLY "failed" to win 250k by not having 4-1 to Sheff United. The next 12 (and maybe quite a few more) all had 4 Scores and 2 results for 24 Points.

Well done our top scorer who was John Tyas and who bagged 14 Points (2+2) just ahead of Debbie Tyas with 12 and Kevin McClone on 12 as well

I was gutted with my 4 Points but when I looked at our League and our collective efforts 78 people entered this week and 7 people actually got NIL. The most popular score was 2 Points and 28 people got that and I and 20 others bagged 4 Points so 56 of us got only 2 Results or less right !

The League Leader has extended that lead to 179 Points (Nationwide Top 2 have 202 and 201) - so well done Gareth Law. John Mullins is 7 behind on 169 and W Topham is twice that number behind on 155

Next Round not till next Saturday and its down in Div 1 and 2 an area we all know a lot about so no excuses next week surely ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012