Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:09:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 update 11.11.2017  (Read 676 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 update 11.11.2017
« on November 12, 2017, 05:59:25 am by Donnywolf »
Another update I left as I was too "gutted" to confirm my crapness ! A late late LATE goal deprived us of a much needed three points earlier in the Day

At half time and after winning the Alliance £10000 Draw last year I was amazingly in with a chance of a double but failed (cant be greedy I suppose). At least I did not knock myself out !

Then after the Games had ended I looked at my haul of Points on Super 6 and found a big fat 0 alongside my name. Thinking I might not have entered correctly I quickly checked my second entry and found a second big fat 0. Cant be right I thought but after a look at my predictions it could be right and it was ! Glum  :(

Anyway it seems it was a "hard week" as nobody nationwide managed to get 30 Points - with the best efforts being 2 entrants who each got 24 Points (4+2) so they at least had all 6 results correct whereas I had none at all. The next 13 (and probably more) had 22 (4+1) so was it THAT difficult if that many did that well ?

My one glimmer of sunlight came as Eve Witton topped our charts with 12 Points. That,s the first time Eve has topped the Charts as I always notice how family members do each week (a tenuous bask in someone else's glory there !).

Andy Goodwin came next with 10 and Rob Oliver and Christopher Wright came next with 9. So Julie Fletcher keeps one hand on second prize with 19 Points in a week

Gareth Law still has one hand on First Prize with 176 points (Nationwide the leader has 208 with a tie for next place with 2 on 207 points)
John Mullins follows in second on 171
Richard Bushe and W Topham share joint third a bit off the pace now but massively better than me !

Next round is not till next Saturday so note to self - get a grip ffs - its not Rocket Science is it ?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:09:10 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012