Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:11:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 update - a very Merry Christmas ... for 3 people  (Read 1019 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 update - a very Merry Christmas ... for 3 people
« on December 06, 2017, 05:43:20 am by Donnywolf »
... who managed 30 Points and are therefore 83333 quid richer each. The next 12 people and perhaps more will have a lifelong "hard luck story" to tell as they bagged 27 Points. One late goal scored or one not scored may have got them 30 and put the Top 3 on 27. Too complicated and pointless to look

Speaking of pointless mine is more of a Bleak House as I bagged just 6 Points on one line and a "better" 12 on the other and that was way behind our League Winner :

Steven Errington (nice to see a new name making the Podium) with 19
Chris Wilkinson had 17
Mark Lyall also had 17

Locally our Leaders are
John Mullins on 233 (Nationwide leader has 270)
Gareth Law has 228
Dave Garfitt has closed to 215

Oh well no good surprises this morning after the Football and the Cricket ! Oops better check the Euromillions !

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Super 6 update - a very Merry Christmas ... for 3 people
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2017, 06:42:59 pm by RoversAlias »
How does it work with the winner because I remember you saying that 3 people managed it this midweek yet on Sky Sports' Soccer Special they were bigging up one winner of the whole lot. Is that because of Golden Goal or what? Seems a bit unfair if two other players got all six scores right and didn't get anything just because of the GG.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 06, 2017, 07:50:55 pm by Donnywolf »
Yes I have just looked at the Rules which I think were only adopted for this Season

Here is the relevant part - so bad luck 2 people !

Jackpot Competition: The Jackpot Competition prize is £250,000 unless otherwise specified. The prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the scores in all six Super 6 fixtures in a relevant round. If two or more players correctly predict the score of all six Super 6 fixtures, the prize will go to the tied-player with the nearest Golden Goal prediction. If there is still a tie, the prize will be won by the tied-player with the earliest correct entry. If an entry has been re-submitted between original submission and the round close, the time of the final submission of an entry will prevail.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 06, 2017, 07:55:33 pm by IDM »
How does it work with the winner because I remember you saying that 3 people managed it this midweek yet on Sky Sports' Soccer Special they were bigging up one winner of the whole lot. Is that because of Golden Goal or what? Seems a bit unfair if two other players got all six scores right and didn't get anything just because of the GG.

I disagree, it is perfectly fair to separate winners by the golden goal prediction - its a bit like a tie breaker, and its there for that specific reason..

Of course, you'd be very unlucky to get 6 correct scores then lose to the golden goal..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012