Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:51:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rotherham tickets  (Read 18878 times)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Rotherham tickets
« on January 19, 2018, 07:32:58 pm by Padge_DRFC »
When are these on sale? Know quite a few coming out the woodwork for this one that haven’t been away all season. Also with it being a sure sell out are there plans to sell tickets like we did at Arsenal. So nobody gets monk on about the whole sitting standing thing

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

winegums

• Forum Member
Re: Rotherham tickets
« Reply #1 on January 19, 2018, 07:47:33 pm by winegums »
The info is all on Rovers official website

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 19, 2018, 08:28:51 pm by Ldr »
Quote from: Padge_DRFC link=topic=264950.msg 754772#msg754772 date=1516390378
When are these on sale? Know quite a few coming out the woodwork for this one that haven’t been away all season. Also with it being a sure sell out are there plans to sell tickets like we did at Arsenal. So nobody gets monk on about the whole sitting standing thing

That worked so well in practice in the ground didn't it.................

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 20, 2018, 08:31:29 am by Padge_DRFC »

Probably didn’t help in a 40 row ground they did only back 6 rows

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 20, 2018, 08:48:41 am by Ldr »

Certainly could have been done better

Probably didn’t help in a 40 row ground they did only back 6 rows

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 20, 2018, 09:20:20 am by the vicar »
On sale this Monday for season ticket holders

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 20, 2018, 10:03:13 am by Filo »

Will it be the same ones coming out of the woodwork as the ones at the Arsenal game, who did n't give a shit about people behind them when they were stood up on the front rows?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 20, 2018, 12:08:28 pm by the vicar »
Senior tickets £13 that will do me nice

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 20, 2018, 02:16:42 pm by roverstillidie91 »

Will it be the same ones coming out of the woodwork as the ones at the Arsenal game, who did n't give a shit about people behind them when they were stood up on the front rows?
It was just plain selfish at end of the day, absolute moronic individuals/groups who didn't seem to care even when their was elderly and children that couldn't see the game. I remember it happened at Port Vale a few years ago. As some of the people I go with prefer to sit down and at the end of the day if the stand was for standing the seats wouldn't be there in the first place. There should have been more of a structure in place and to have had one side for standing and then another for sitting down, unfortunately if you end up being in the seating section it's tough s**t.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 20, 2018, 02:17:31 pm by roverstillidie91 »

It was just plain selfish at end of the day, absolute moronic individuals/groups who didn't seem to care even when their was elderly and children that couldn't see the game. I remember it happened at Port Vale a few years ago. As some of the people I go with prefer to sit down and at the end of the day if the stand was for standing the seats wouldn't be there in the first place. There should have been more of a structure in place and to have had one side for standing and then another for sitting down, unfortunately if you end up being in the seating section it's tough s**t. They should have just ejected all of the fans who wouldn't sit down at the Arsenal game.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 20, 2018, 05:53:54 pm by Padge_DRFC »

No most of these didn’t go Arsenal. I stood and stood in the standing section.

This needs to be done v Rotherham then but not just 200 tickets in a 2500 away end.

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 20, 2018, 06:30:43 pm by anne honemous »
Big difference between Rotherham and Arsenal is the away end at the Emirates is pretty shallow between the rows, whereas Rotherham is pretty steep - total opposite ends of the scale.

You could probably stand up at Rotherham's ground ad the person behind will still see the pitch fine.

Concourse space will be the biggest problem as it's stupidly small anyway and we'll sell out.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 21, 2018, 09:05:22 pm by Padge_DRFC »
2500 max away capacity? First time supply isn’t going to meet demand. Sell out easy if so

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 22, 2018, 10:25:37 am by roversam »
Just got ours i was only on phone 5 mins 😊

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 22, 2018, 11:49:38 am by glosterred »
Just got 2 from the ticket office, there wasn’t a queue

COYR

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 22, 2018, 06:22:46 pm by anne honemous »
Don't know what everyone is worried about. If you want a ticket, you'll get a ticket.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 22, 2018, 06:40:38 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Don't know what everyone is worried about. If you want a ticket, you'll get a ticket.

Don’t you think we’ll sell out for a Saturday game 15 miles away against a local rival we haven’t played away for ages?

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 22, 2018, 06:40:58 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Also how were they selling tickets?

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 22, 2018, 07:06:24 pm by anne honemous »

Don’t you think we’ll sell out for a Saturday game 15 miles away against a local rival we haven’t played away for ages?

Yes. It'll make general sale though.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 22, 2018, 07:25:16 pm by knockers »
Also how were they selling tickets?

Through the glass windows with the little gap at the bottom!

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 22, 2018, 07:35:19 pm by the vicar »
Got 2 this morning they are selling them in blocks

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 22, 2018, 08:57:26 pm by drfchound »
Got 2 this morning they are selling them in blocks

Do you have to break the blocks to get the tickets out?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 23, 2018, 12:40:34 am by RedJ »
Are they Lego or Duplo?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 23, 2018, 08:40:29 am by the vicar »
No hound you have to break the blocks to get in

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 23, 2018, 11:45:23 am by anne honemous »
Are they Lego or Duplo?

It'll be a breeze breaking the blocks anyway.

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 23, 2018, 12:06:47 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »

2006 I believe last time in the league, 0-0 at Milmoor.

If we don't sell out, it'll be embarrassing.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 23, 2018, 06:26:37 pm by Padge_DRFC »
The problem with a sell out with DRFC. Half our fans want to stand the other half sit. One way or the other one half is not going to be happy. I don’t understand why we did it for Arsenal but not for Rotherham.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 24, 2018, 02:08:02 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Tickets can be bought online and selected also btw

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 29, 2018, 12:13:47 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
Gone on members sale today, got mine crack of dawn this morning and only blocks 5, 6 & corner 7 left, i'd say thats 60-70% of the allocation gone. About 1500-1750 quickly adding that up.

Not sure how many have got members cards but they're worth the money, and i've had a few of my mates message me a bit twitchy arsed thinking it'll sell out before general sale.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 29, 2018, 12:23:29 pm by Retdon1 »
Just ordered mine now and was asked if I wanted to be near the back or front

TinyPortal © 2005-2012