Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:14:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Time Has Come  (Read 2805 times)

nortikorner

• Forum Member
The Time Has Come
« on February 16, 2018, 02:48:43 pm by nortikorner »
For all i mean all  of the  supporters to pull together and support the team out of this mess  get behind the team no more Slagging Off   get behind the team rtid

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

nortikorner

• Forum Member
Re: The Time Has Come
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2018, 02:53:44 pm by nortikorner »
Black Bank ,West Stand , East  Stand  Time To Make The Keepmoat Bounce

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2018, 03:21:21 pm by foxbat »
Let me hear you Roar !  :scarf:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2018, 03:40:42 pm by Campsall rover »
For all i mean all  of the  supporters to pull together and support the team out of this mess  get behind the team no more Slagging Off   get behind the team rtid
100% Agree.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 16, 2018, 03:49:31 pm by esdailles left foot »
East stand ?. Not sure about that.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 16, 2018, 03:51:30 pm by IDM »

why, is that where you sit??

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 16, 2018, 05:35:44 pm by Campsall rover »
There are 2 of us in the family South East stand who will shout and encourage. I don’t know about sing. If I start singing it will empty the stadium in 2 mins flat.  :byebye:

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 16, 2018, 05:50:02 pm by esdailles left foot »

why, is that where you sit??

Ha ha ha ha ha ooh just cracked a rib. You're crrraaazzzyyy

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 16, 2018, 08:05:47 pm by drfchound »

Speaking for myself, I am always 100% behind the team.
There are plenty of people around me in the South who slag off players throughout the match and I wonder sometimes why they even bother going to matches.
It would be great to get the B.B. back to where it was a couple of years ago because it is inconspicuous much of the time now.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 16, 2018, 10:57:28 pm by the vicar »
In fairness to them they pay there money so if they want to moan then they have the right , I don't personally but if you don't like it ignore it

DRFCMach2man

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 17, 2018, 08:59:39 am by DRFCMach2man »
Agree with hound and also vicar in that people pay their money so are entitled to moan - but surely not for 90 minutes with slagging off OUR players as well. I will have a moan like any other fan mainly at the refs as we get bottom of the pile quite regularily. However I will always in the end stand and applaud our team whatever the performance. We must get right behind them as I bet the dressing room is a pretty difficult place to be in what with our recent displays but only they can put it right - with the right team/position  selection by DF. :rtid: :clapping:

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 17, 2018, 09:15:21 am by Paul Simpson »
Here here!!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 17, 2018, 02:24:35 pm by idler »
How can we have done enough wrong to moan from minute one though?
Surely anger and frustration needs time to build and ferment.
Anybody moaning from the start has obviously made up their mind to do so before they go in.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 17, 2018, 08:39:06 pm by RedJ »

There are plenty of people around me in the South who slag off players throughout the match and I wonder sometimes why they even bother going to matches.
It would be great to get the B.B. back to where it was a couple of years ago because it is inconspicuous much of the time now.

And today proved it's more than just what happens on the pitch that influences the atmosphere. Cos it was like a bloody morgue at 1-0 and even 2-0. People just can't be arsed.

chrisd_123

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 17, 2018, 08:41:10 pm by chrisd_123 »

And today proved it's more than just what happens on the pitch that influences the atmosphere. Cos it was like a bloody morgue at 1-0 and even 2-0. People just can't be arsed.

I said this to my mate when we scored the second. It was a strange atmosphere. It was as if we were all sat their thinking "okay, good one, when's this going to go wrong then?"  :lol:

It was like we didn't trust the fact we were 2-0 up!

Second half it picked up though and the celebrations for the third was more like it!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 17, 2018, 09:28:13 pm by roversdude »
There was a young lad in West Stand who must have had too many smarties when Alfie May came on, even received his own round of applause

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 17, 2018, 09:43:24 pm by dknward2 »
There was a young lad in West Stand who must have had too many smarties when Alfie May came on, even received his own round of applause
He was great someone with some passion

TinyPortal © 2005-2012