Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:26:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: For player spotters on here  (Read 1866 times)

selby

• VSC Member
For player spotters on here
« on February 18, 2018, 04:15:01 pm by selby »
McGahey playing for Rochdale on T.V. against Spurs, playing on the right of a defencive 3.
   He has played against us 3 times once in this position and twice as a central defender. He is out of contract at the end of the season, one I would go for and has also played left wing back this season.
   He would be a great replacement for Alcock. see what you think.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
Re: For player spotters on here
« Reply #1 on February 18, 2018, 04:43:01 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Played well so far, they all have! him and Wright could be a good young pairing but with assuming we keep Baudry and Butler still here do we need anymore centre backs  especially if we drop 3 at the back

That Camps would be great if we could get him or even that Cannon but I''d be surprised if they didn't go somewhere higher up than us   

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 18, 2018, 04:54:11 pm by BigKeif »
Played well so far, they all have! him and Wright could be a good young pairing but with assuming we keep Baudry and Butler still here do we need anymore centre backs  especially if we drop 3 at the back

That Camps would be great if we could get him or even that Cannon but I''d be surprised if they didn't go somewhere higher up than us

Id day with the injuries that happened last month then we most definitely need at least one more CH next season if Baudry stays too.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 18, 2018, 05:08:35 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
if we've got the money yeah its a no brainer, centre forward /fullbacks would be my priority in the summer

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 18, 2018, 05:10:00 pm by BigKeif »
I have to agree about the full backs and a striker. Think Fergie has some business planning to do and to take to the board in the summer because this season should be a lesson on what we need and what can happen if we don’t get the right playing staff in.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 18, 2018, 06:31:37 pm by RoversAlias »
Starting to think you're McGahey's agent Selby  :lol:

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 18, 2018, 06:39:44 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Trust me Selby don't need money. His wife does though. See you Saturday Dawse.
Cannon is excellent on the RHS of midfield, when we've played them this season.

Harrogate Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 18, 2018, 06:40:16 pm by Harrogate Rover »
He was a bit of a gobby bugger but I was impressed with Fleetwoods right back yesterday. Lewie Coyle, just checked him out and he's 22 years old and on loan from Leeds. He was quick, looked quite good going forward and had a bit of spirit about him. Stood out for me in a very poor side.

northern soul

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 18, 2018, 07:06:22 pm by northern soul »
He was a bit of a gobby bugger but I was impressed with Fleetwoods right back yesterday. Lewie Coyle, just checked him out and he's 22 years old and on loan from Leeds. He was quick, looked quite good going forward and had a bit of spirit about him. Stood out for me in a very poor side.
I've done exactly the same thing. Have as good as he got from marquis too. Used both feet, and me being old school, was number 2 so can play right back.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 18, 2018, 09:39:37 pm by selby »
  R.Alias far from it, I just like the way he played against us three times in two different roles across the back line.
  And although giving the penalty away in todays match, he had a good game, and in my opinion would improve us.
   Cooke did it at Chesterfield and scouted players like Morsie,Clucas, Roberts,etc and built a team for not a lot of money, and sold on for quite a bit.
  Others have done the same, and when John Ryan was the chairman, I think he was a man who watched the players like Stock, Wellens, Doolan etc. who played well against us,and when they became available followed his inclinations up.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 18, 2018, 10:24:13 pm by drfchound »
I thought that the Fleetwood number eight, Dempsey, looked a decent player.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 18, 2018, 11:31:37 pm by RoversAlias »
  R.Alias far from it, I just like the way he played against us three times in two different roles across the back line.
  And although giving the penalty away in todays match, he had a good game, and in my opinion would improve us.
   Cooke did it at Chesterfield and scouted players like Morsie,Clucas, Roberts,etc and built a team for not a lot of money, and sold on for quite a bit.
  Others have done the same, and when John Ryan was the chairman, I think he was a man who watched the players like Stock, Wellens, Doolan etc. who played well against us,and when they became available followed his inclinations up.

Only kidding anyway Selby, he looks a good prospect. Fits the bill for the kind of player Ferguson likes to bring in.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012