Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:08:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fiddlers forum  (Read 6191 times)

stuey

• Forum Member
Re: Fiddlers forum
« Reply #30 on February 23, 2018, 06:37:55 pm by stuey »

Personally I don't hate any club, I never have. I don't buy into this I support 'B' so I must hate 'A' and 'C' logic.

That said I desperately want us to win on Saturday and will be gutted if we don't. Probably more so than if we lost to Gillingham say so I must feel some kind of rivalry albeit good natured.

I've noticed over the 45 plus years I've been going to games I don't ever remember our fans singing an anti Doncaster song unless we were playing Doncaster, whereas anti Wednesday songs are sang every match, despite them not really given a toss about us.

Also whenever the scoreboard flashes up that  Wednesday, Blades or Barnsley have conceded  a cheer goes up but if Doncaster concede no one evens notices, if someone does and mentions it the feeling is so what!

So I genuinely believe our fans aren't giving it the  big un, they really don't care.

You seem to be making quite an effort to make a point about you 'not caring'. Strange how you're making this point on a Donny forum.

Oh the f##king irony

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 23, 2018, 06:49:19 pm by Herman Hessian »
Doesn't matter anyway, all that matters is what happens between 3 and 5 on the pitch.

what you'll find is that those goings on will ultimately reflect - exactly - how much they actually "give a shit" about us - win and it'll be "the only south yorks derby that counts" lose and it'll be "we only care about wednesday and blades anyway"

i certainly don't care either way - only a 490 mile round trip tomorrow - i've been to shops further away than that, shut shops, an' all, to buy nowt - that's how bothered i am !

two little miller fans,
sitting on the wall,
fụck off barry,
fụck off paul
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:14:48 pm by Herman Hessian »

Friendly Miller

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 23, 2018, 06:50:55 pm by Friendly Miller »
Just saying it as I see it.

I go on all the opposition clubs forums before we play them, when they let me join that is because they don't always.

After the weekend you'll not see me until we play each other again.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 23, 2018, 07:04:58 pm by Herman Hessian »
After the weekend you'll not see me until we play each other again.

that's what you think - if you have access to the relevant telecom subscriber databases it's easy to resolve an IP address to a physical address; google maps does the rest; beat us, and i'll be round to shit in your bins...

;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012