Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:25:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Neil Warnock  (Read 3191 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Neil Warnock
« on April 07, 2018, 03:28:56 am by scawsby steve »
What a strop last night from Colin. Mind you, I'm not surprised, considering he'd just seen his team miss 2 penalties in injury time, and then the Wolves manager ran off celebrating without shaking his hand. When he then tried to apologise to Colin, he was told several times to "f*ck off".
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:31:55 am by scawsby steve »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Neil Warnock
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2018, 07:41:19 am by NickDRFC »
Can’t believe Warnock has the nerve to chastise Santo for a “lack of class” a mere minutes after shouting “f**k off”at him in front of the cameras 4 or 5 times. This is the same “classy” guy who encouraged his players to deliberately get sent off.

I’ve nothing against Cardiff but I’d be delighted if Fulham catch them and they fail in the playoffs.

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 07, 2018, 08:36:30 am by watto-drfc »
I wish we had him as our manager

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 07, 2018, 08:54:36 am by mushRTID »
I like Warnock but he’s such a hypocrite.

The Wolves manager was genuinely sorry, seems a decent bloke.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 07, 2018, 09:25:32 am by Ldr »
Wolves manager did the same at Boro the other week.

Brian Young

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 07, 2018, 09:57:58 am by Brian Young »
Let’s face it Warnock was probably venting the steam he was just about give penalty takers ( or lack of them) . It was a classic .

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 07, 2018, 10:50:18 am by Donnywolf »
I like Warnock but he’s such a hypocrite.

The Wolves manager was genuinely sorry, seems a decent bloke.

... and he offered to go explain why he had got carried away with the result (on Camera) to Warnock

Warnock then said he would not be going to his Office "tonight" and that he did not want to see "him" tonight either.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:21:35 am by Donnywolf »

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 07, 2018, 11:31:56 am by Colemans Left Hook »
funny that --  the luton manager accused the accie players of overcelebrating when they won the other week  strange thing thing is both moaners lost their matches in the last minute-- strange that  :chair:

similarly "morrrenhio"  always uses "tangents" (woffle on about other things) like that to deflect from his teams performance when they have lost

somebody ought to say magic words to them when interviewing like "can we talk about the game PLEASE (emphazising the word please to embaress them)

we all know colins true colours was it six a side football at the blades  ... 

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 07, 2018, 12:12:18 pm by glosterred »
Not know as Colin W****r for nothing!

COYR

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 07, 2018, 12:17:47 pm by pib »
I think he had a case initially when Nuno went charging off to celebrate. He should've had the composure to shake Warnock's hand first.

But then after Nuno tried to apologise after (in the media) Warnock should've had the grace to accept the apology and move on. Made a bit of a tit of himself saying that he'd refuse to accept it.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 07, 2018, 12:43:16 pm by The Red Baron »
Warnock is a very good manager at that level but he's also a copper-bottomed cnut. You can say the same about Fatty Evans and League Two.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 07, 2018, 02:48:19 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
The point with Warnock is that he will never blame himself, his coaching staff or his players if anything goes wrong and they lose a match. It's nearly always the referees' fault or the opposition's. Even he would find it difficult to put the blame on anything other than on  the two missed penalties, no matter what he says. He really is football's number one hypocrite........successful manager, though!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 07, 2018, 03:15:52 pm by scawsby steve »
Wolves manager did the same at Boro the other week.

Yes he did, Ldr, and he also publicly apologised to Tony Pulis last night; I honestly believe both apologies were genuine.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on April 08, 2018, 06:33:35 pm by Pancho Regan »
Warnock has done an incredible job at Cardiff this season and I would like to see him clinch promotion to the Premier League.

He is one of the game’s characters, good luck to him.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 09, 2018, 01:16:56 pm by The Beast »
I like Warnock, he's very passionate. His passion sometimes overboils and he acts a knob but don't we all! You can't argue with his record.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 09, 2018, 02:42:37 pm by Donnywolf »
Yes - I read a good article yesterday somewhere where the Author was saying more or less what you have

He said there were not many Managers who could not learn from Warnocks Management record BUT NO Managers could learn any "class" and "manners" from him !

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 09, 2018, 02:58:13 pm by selby »
   Wolfie, there is only one thing wrong with Warnock, He has never managed THE ROVERS.
 I wish he had been here 20 yrs ago.
   I love him, people know exactly where they stand with him, no grey areas, a proper Yorkshire man.
   I bet that author voted for diamond face Dave, the thick pillock.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012