Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:55:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kiwomya  (Read 6285 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Kiwomya
« Reply #30 on April 10, 2018, 01:32:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
One place I worked at I was off work after breaking my foot when a fork truck ran over me. Luckily for me, the manager who asked me to go and see him regarding the length of time I was likely to be off, was himself off long-term with a paper cut.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 10, 2018, 03:34:20 pm by glosterred »
I can safely say I’ve never had a day off work ill, I've always managed to make them my illness last a week! 😎

COYR

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 10, 2018, 05:04:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I used to work for a place, which I'll not name to save them embarrassment, where they had an elected committee of workers and management who would decide if people off work were genuinely incapacitated or were shirking.

Once, a workmate on his return to work went to the 'Monday noon courtroom' to find out the 'jury's' decision on whether he'd be getting paid for being off or not. After half an hour of waiting outside the 'courtroom', a manager came and told him that none of the committee members was there.

They were all off work ...............Sick!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 10, 2018, 05:51:10 pm by selby »
 B.B. have you thought of writing a TV series?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 10, 2018, 06:10:19 pm by Bentley Bullet »
B.B. have you thought of writing a TV series?

Well, If it was based on the place I worked at above, I would have to be discreet about it in case the firm realised it was about them. I would have to get someone in to show me the ropes regarding the legal consequences of doing so.

I'd particularly like Rob Brydon to star in it if it was given the go ahead.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on April 10, 2018, 07:44:33 pm by drfchound »
Go and see Roy Clarke BB.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on April 10, 2018, 08:46:01 pm by Pancho Regan »
We’ve needed a decent striker for years. Personally so far Kiwomya has done very little to impress me. Before everyone starts to get defensive I realise he has been seriously ill and that will take a lot to get over.  Maybe next season with a tough pre season he will be what we all expected. He’s fast and works hard. So far I’ve seen no end product.  Without improving he isn’t the man to push the team on next season. For me he’s shown nothing more than may.

I have to agree with all of that Phil.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012