Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:12:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mason  (Read 1418 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Mason
« on April 08, 2018, 04:51:15 pm by selby »
  I wonder what the scouts from Hull, Sunderland and Weeds made of the two simple passes down the touchline to Marquis, that ended up next to Fergie in our technical area yesterday?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

keith79

• Forum Member
Re: Mason
« Reply #1 on April 08, 2018, 04:52:44 pm by keith79 »
Nowt better to do then slag our players off. Go support weeds.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 08, 2018, 05:00:38 pm by selby »
  You pays your money, you say what you see, I thought it was quite funny at the time, I do realise it is not his fault he is playing on the left where he is not that confident. Tongue in cheek mate, obviously fell on fallow ground,

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 08, 2018, 05:05:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hopefully they thought he was shite and moved their interest on elsewhere. So that he can be an integral part of our promotion push next season.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 08, 2018, 07:10:13 pm by RoversAlias »
I'm with Keith to be honest, why start a thread to pick at one player doing two misplaced passes? Absolutely no need for it and less established posters would probably get slated for starting such a thread.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 08, 2018, 07:33:22 pm by rich1471 »
That pitch yesterday was horrible to play on the ball bobbled all over the place at times

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 08, 2018, 07:44:50 pm by selby »
  R.A. believe me that was not my intention, I genuinely thought at the time watching Fergie  waving his arms about in anger, after dodging the ball, about the speculation on his future last week on here, and whether his agent was messing about, what any scouts thought, and thought it funny.
  Most players struggled to do anything exciting with the ball. Beestin was as good as anyone. Mason was up against their best attacker and did OK, skinned and nutmegged on the edge of the box once, but McCollough got him out of jail.
  The only time of real danger was when Marosi made a mess of shepherding the ball out and got robbed, again the central defenders dealt with it, but no need at all for it to happen.
   My wife says I have a sick sense of humour. I didn't know I was established, old yes but established?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012