Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:06:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Train of Thoughts Wakefield to Boston Single ticket  (Read 1747 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
I was just thinking of all the bad decisions and the very bad decisions City got against 'Pool over the 2 matches

and trying to find a match when was it steve evans boston scored 2 last minute goals at Belle Vue - to win 2-1 AND YOU KNEW THERE NAME WAS ON THE CUP (PROMOTION) no trace on the internet when i accidentally found this

http://www.bostonunited.co.uk/teams/24809/player/liam-wakefield-1921478

Wakefield to Boston via Morecambe

expect 'Pool v Roma as they play up their luck

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ck-rtid

• VSC Member
Re: Train of Thoughts Wakefield to Boston Single ticket
« Reply #1 on April 12, 2018, 04:06:24 am by ck-rtid »
I don't recall Boston scoring 2 late goals to win 2-1, Kidderminster did this under Jan Molby at Belle Vue and got promoted that season. Boston won 1-0 at Belle Vue the year they got promoted, the winning goal was a penalty after a Barry Miller foul. Dave Penny harshly brought him off straight after! I remember winding Evans up after Boston conceded 2 late goals at Belle Vue and lost 4-2!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 12, 2018, 05:43:50 am by roversdude »
I remember Evans winding us up at Boston think it might have been Jackson’s debut for some reason - detested him after that. Got a bit of respect back after they gave us guard of honour

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 12, 2018, 10:16:05 am by ctay »
I am pretty sure it was Jackson's debut, it was at Boston. Daryl Clare got 2 in the 89 and 90th minute. Was one a penalty?

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 12, 2018, 10:34:42 am by DMnumber4 »
Paul Ellender - did he play?

He was mean.

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 12, 2018, 10:40:38 am by Dr Fundlekrotch »
It was Jackson's debut.  It had all been hush-hush up to kick off.  Clare did get a couple.  As I recall it was suggested that there were to be about 3 minutes of injury time and Clare scored the penalty in about the 96th

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 12, 2018, 04:11:16 pm by ctay »
Paul Ellender, hated him but he was a good player. I think his other half was from Donny, saw them a few times in and around town.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 13, 2018, 05:06:06 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
It was Jackson's debut.  It had all been hush-hush up to kick off.  Clare did get a couple.  As I recall it was suggested that there were to be about 3 minutes of injury time and Clare scored the penalty in about the 96th
so i'm not completely mad YET match details certainly are HUSH HUSH on the internet when teams do they you know "the force" aka luck is with them they either won the league or got promoted must have been at least

as i said elsewhere with liverpools luck i expected them to get Roma and it has happened

TinyPortal © 2005-2012