Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:34:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: CSKA Moscow - Arsenal  (Read 1693 times)

DevilMayCry

• VSC Member
CSKA Moscow - Arsenal
« on April 12, 2018, 09:32:21 pm by DevilMayCry »
The russians has 2-0 in 67 minute, and the romanian commentators already talk about the ‘new Roma’ from Europa League.

LE...it’s 2-1 now, Welbeck scoreed for Arsenal
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:43:49 pm by DevilMayCry »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: CSKA Moscow - Arsenal
« Reply #1 on April 12, 2018, 09:54:24 pm by GazLaz »
Another good European tie.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 13, 2018, 08:10:56 am by selby »
   The biggest pussies on the edge of the area in football, Arsenal, and then go and score two tremendous goals from a football point of view.
  As a fan they are the most inconsistent of the top teams, have a rick in their play, can blow teams away with sublime play, just like the Rovers.
     Both teams have got me hooked, you never know what you are going to get.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 13, 2018, 08:26:16 am by The Red Baron »
   The biggest pussies on the edge of the area in football, Arsenal, and then go and score two tremendous goals from a football point of view.
  As a fan they are the most inconsistent of the top teams, have a rick in their play, can blow teams away with sublime play, just like the Rovers.
     Both teams have got me hooked, you never know what you are going to get.

Arsenal - Rovers of the South.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 13, 2018, 08:35:54 am by selby »
  R.B. yesterday I was reading an article in which a season ticket holder, paying £2000 for his seat, and has three, had not been to a game since 2011, because he  thinks Wenger should be sacked, but will not give his seats up because there is a 17 year waiting list, unbelievable.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 13, 2018, 09:38:21 am by The Red Baron »
  R.B. yesterday I was reading an article in which a season ticket holder, paying £2000 for his seat, and has three, had not been to a game since 2011, because he  thinks Wenger should be sacked, but will not give his seats up because there is a 17 year waiting list, unbelievable.

He must have money to burn.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 13, 2018, 11:29:53 am by selby »
  R.B. a lot of the Arsenal crowd have money to burn, my cousin paid £38,000 for 2 debentures on 2 seats when the stadium first opened.
 Being the chairman of a number of companies helped especially M&S. but all his mates were the same, and he used to give them away to friends and go in a box.
  Unfortunately he passed away  just before Christmas, he was a top lad, made his way up from the bottom, his father was a postman, but he made it big.

DevilMayCry

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 13, 2018, 11:36:59 am by DevilMayCry »
Arsenal will play against Atletico Madrid in semi-finals. The first leg will be played in London.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012