Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:20:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Only me!  (Read 1074 times)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Only me!
« on April 21, 2018, 09:02:19 pm by Donnyjim »
Absolutely shocking display today. Lethargic and heads on beaches. Second to everything. McCullough had a decent game but apart from that - total gash. Alfie is out of his depth at this level (quite literally). Kongolo was poor and as far as I can see Mason is steeling a living at this club - his set pieces were abysmal. It was a penalty no doubt, but to be honest I think we would have missed it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Only me!
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2018, 09:09:04 pm by drfchound »
The free kick that Mason whipped in that led to Marquis missing a great chance to head in was a fantastic ball.
The low ball he fizzed in that Butler put over the bar late on was also a great ball.
Mason is a quality young player and I don’t understand why some people get at him.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2018, 09:12:40 pm by rich1471 »
Mason puts in some amazing deliveries over the season , we have remember he is played on the left as well most of the time , but he will only get better as well

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2018, 09:13:34 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Heads on the beaches I think is too strong Donnyjim.
Some didn't play well I'll agree, but I thought they all tried.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2018, 09:30:21 pm by Lesonthewest »
Just shows how we all see players performances differently, I thought Mason was excellent along with Marquis today, love the way he just gets on with it wherever he is asked to play, deceptively good in the air too (apart from the og of course). he will play higher than league 1 in the next year or two I believe, with or without us.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2018, 09:50:15 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Harsh on Mason he was one of our best today and i didn't think Luke did enough to warrant any praise.

The lack of quality in the players is frustrating but what gets me is the way fergie sets us up, i've never seen us look decent trying to play this diamond and the slack of width just reduces us to relying on eye of the needle balls through the middle.

The amount of times the ball gets to a full back who has to go inside or back instead of been able really attack because there on their own is ridiculous.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 21, 2018, 09:53:08 pm by pib »
McCullough had a decent game?  :ermm: Opinions eh?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012