Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:15:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Latest odds  (Read 36453 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Latest odds
« Reply #240 on June 16, 2018, 08:18:08 pm by drfchound »
Would love to say more but can't, somebody would lose there job.

How would anyone know who had told you.

Ask Lifelong Supporter.

Don’t know what that means mate.

At one time, Lifelong Supporter kept on going on about how he had a contact at the club. Because of quite a few leaks happening, the club deliberately gave a specific piece of misinformation to one (and only one) employee. Within 24 hours it was posted as the truth on this very forum. By Lifelong Supporter.

Cheers for that Glyn, I didn’t know.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Lifelong supporter

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on June 16, 2018, 10:20:00 pm by Lifelong supporter »
It was in 2014. I could be mistaken in that you weren't told directly by the leaker inside the club but maybe instead indirectly by a third party, but you were definitely the first to mention the misinformation on here.

I'm afraid you are very mistaken.
First you stated as fact that I kept going on about how I had a contact at the club, who then deliberately gave a specific piece of misinformation to one employee
Now it's maybe a third party.
Please accept it wasn't me.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on June 17, 2018, 01:42:13 am by RoversAlias »
What was the misinformation anyway?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #243 on June 17, 2018, 07:26:52 am by Glyn_Wigley »
What was the misinformation anyway?

Not important. The point was to address the originalpost of someone saying how would they know.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #244 on June 17, 2018, 08:15:21 am by Retdon1 »
Gary Caldwell into the betting at 14s. Definitely not the sort of appointment we need.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #245 on June 17, 2018, 09:46:29 am by selby »
  Whoever it is that is appointed, the club are now not the sieve of information it once was, which is a good thing if only to keep us the supporters guessing and interested in the outcome.
  The only certain thing that  will come out of this is that whoever gets the job will be under the microscope from the first minute. The supporters who will be disappointed because their man did not get the job, will be waiting for him to slip up, those who are pleased will  be hoping he wins his first few games, and breeds confidence.
   Most of us will not be that bothered who gets the job, and will hope the board have chosen wisely, and the club will progress under the new manager.
   The mystery to me is, has any internal applications been made, and are they in the mix being interviewed such as Strachan.
  Its exciting and with the number of posts on this thread is a great talking point.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #246 on June 17, 2018, 10:20:07 am by Herman Hessian »
At one time, Lifelong Supporter kept on going on about how he had a contact at the club. Because of quite a few leaks happening, the club deliberately gave a specific piece of misinformation to one (and only one) employee. Within 24 hours it was posted as the truth on this very forum. By Lifelong Supporter.

heh !

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on June 17, 2018, 10:29:44 am by Dare to dream! »
Gary Caldwell into the betting at 14s. Definitely not the sort of appointment we need.

wow some underwhelming managers coming into the betting....at the wrong time!!!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #248 on June 17, 2018, 11:01:15 am by Filo »

wow some underwhelming managers coming into the betting....at the wrong time!!!

Bookies just trying to get some money out of the gullible, throw a name into the mix at just shorter than mid range price, who in all probability has got a chance of getting the job, some one will take the bait

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #249 on June 17, 2018, 10:27:05 pm by Alan Southstand »
I sincerely hope that is the case, Filo, as, up to now, McCall looks like he's the only one with any record behind him.

I hope this isn't going to turn into a damp squib!

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #250 on June 18, 2018, 02:46:16 pm by Dare to dream! »
Grant McCann in with a shout

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #251 on June 18, 2018, 02:55:46 pm by GazLaz »
Grant McCann in with a shout

Been nibbled at in the betting today McCann. Hope we don’t go on a preseason trip to Portugal with him.

DN8ROVER

• VSC Member
« Reply #252 on June 18, 2018, 02:57:43 pm by DN8ROVER »
Rather have Terry McCann

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #253 on June 18, 2018, 02:59:39 pm by Dare to dream! »
Be happy with McCall or McCann

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #254 on June 18, 2018, 03:20:25 pm by 5minstogo »
Rather have Kate and Gerry McCann.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on June 18, 2018, 04:14:58 pm by wing commander »
The one thing that is apparent is that every name mentioned (except Caldwell) is met with some fans supporting him followed by some fans saying no...So not everybody is going to be happy regardless..

Whoever the club announce whether it's your choice or not,we are going to have to accept that..So it would be nice to see everybody getting behind him regardless of your personal opinion when they do announce because there wont be much anybody can do about it anyway....

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #256 on June 18, 2018, 05:07:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I tend to agree WC, but I'm not adverse to hearing people's opinions on anything when there is some reasoning expressed alongside it. Maybe I expect too much!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #257 on June 18, 2018, 07:26:53 pm by RedJ »
Rather have Kate and Gerry McCann.

Best not to leave them in charge of the younger players...

:coat:

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on June 20, 2018, 05:38:16 pm by the vicar »
Quite r
The one thing that is apparent is that every name mentioned (except Caldwell) is met with some fans supporting him followed by some fans saying no...So not everybody is going to be happy regardless..

Whoever the club announce whether it's your choice or not,we are going to have to accept that..So it would be nice to see everybody getting behind him regardless of your personal opinion when they do announce because there wont be much anybody can do about it anyway....
[/quote right W C we all need to get behind him whoever he is we will all have our moanabout it i have no problem with that if you dont like him, then all get behind him

TinyPortal © 2005-2012