Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:03:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Interview questions  (Read 1146 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Interview questions
« on June 11, 2018, 07:31:56 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Not what you'd expect but a bit of fun....

At the risk of sounding like a talksport presenter....

What's he best/most interesting/funny job interview question or moment you've had?

And on that point what would you ask a new manager?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
Re: Interview questions
« Reply #1 on June 11, 2018, 07:46:24 pm by turnbull for england »
Always worked in local authorities so it's been the same official generic questions every time for me, how about how do you cope with winning 8 nil  signing Messi on a free and still being told on social media youre shite as someone lost a drop ball

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: Interview questions
« Reply #2 on June 11, 2018, 08:11:31 pm by Copps is Magic »
When I was a young lad, I had an interview for a ski company to work a winter in a ski-resort. Day long interview, first half comprised Of these naff group excercises someone in HR dreams up. Got to the personal interview part and first casual thing he asked was what i thought of the first half of the day. Basically told him I thought it was a loads of old tosh in a thick Yorkshire accent. Interview ended abruptly after that.

Also had an interview at a well known local public institution. Sat me down in a small room and gave me a little excercise relating to time management (clearly stated). 10 mins in I realise there's no clock on the wall and I didn't have a watch/phone. 'Time's up' she comes in and announces just as I complete 50% of the excercise. Probably wasn't right for that job either.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012