Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:38:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: New Manager Delay  (Read 24162 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: New Manager Delay
« Reply #210 on June 20, 2018, 04:13:43 pm by the vicar »
Not childish at all.
no truthful

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #211 on June 20, 2018, 04:37:36 pm by Campsall rover »
Some of the posts on here are beyond belief.
Moan, moan, moan. Get a life.
What’s this forum going to be like when the appointment is announced? I shudder to think.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #212 on June 20, 2018, 04:51:16 pm by RedJ »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #213 on June 20, 2018, 04:57:58 pm by selby »
  Since 1969, I object to being called brainwashed, as some people think I have not got a brain, and if you ask Cantley Rover, and Alan Southstand they will prove it.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #214 on June 20, 2018, 05:04:43 pm by the vicar »
Not childish at all.
no truthful

It's not though is it.
i bet you are a bundle of laughter in your house boring sod lighten up lol

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #215 on June 20, 2018, 06:37:14 pm by Rovers Return »
  SM. some people cannot see that the owners are the lifeblood of this club, and what a mess we would be in without them.
  I wish we had  had them in charge years ago, as in my time we have had some really poor ones, and not just Richardson, interspersed with good people who really have not had the funds to make much of a difference, but have meant well.
  As a club we are now in the best place we have been for years, with people at the helm who have the best interests as their main concern.
  Long may it continue is my hope, and if they want time to appoint who they think is the right person for the managers position then so be it, there will be a reason for it.
YES WE ALL BOW DOWN and ask to be forgiveness  for breathing the same air . BUT to keep repeating the same old verses of “where would we be Now”’ is starting to sound like brain washing of the masses or preaching to the converted. All we are asking is that they just stick a dart into the first person through the door and get on with it . Only at DRFC can we make an issue of selection like a papal nomination.
At this level there is NO indicators of who can do what , because we all know that the applicants are on the doll and have pressed there only suits  and brushed their teeth . It’s down to chance and who they pick will get the support of everyone. So put them and us out of our misery and select who ever they want , as it’s not as though we have say anyway.

BREAKING NEWS!!

The new manager is Vera Longbottom from Hyde Park!

Vera has been a cleaner at the Keepmoat since it opened  and is delighted and honoured to accept the position.

Speaking from  her cleaners cupboard Vera said " I thought I'd get an early start as I had a lot to do so I came in really early. I'd no sooner opened the door when a dart hit me on the side of the head"

" All the directors were there who said that as they weren't football people apparently and that they had taken advice from a proper football person and decided to throw a dart at the first person who walked through the door"

"I'm absolutely chuffed, but I can't do Saturdays as I clean elsewhere in the afternoon and during weekdays look after my grandchildren"

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:27:24 pm by Rovers Return »

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #216 on June 20, 2018, 06:38:08 pm by since-1969 »
Yes it done !!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012