Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:53:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 2018/2019 Fixtures - post your points / comments here from 9am ALL FIXTURES HERE  (Read 4735 times)

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
Has anyone managed to convert the fixtures into a file to add to Google calendar yet please?

You can do it through DROS.

Sorry for being a bit thick but how do you do it?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
On the Fixtures Home Page towards the top right there is a link that says "Add Fixtures to Calendar"

Sure I just did that last Season and it just did it

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
The Christmas fixtures being poor just means we can all spend the holiday without families instead! Wonderful ey?

b*llocks to that :laugh:

Come on, RedJ, if you insist on starting a sentence with the word b*llocks, then please ensure that it starts with a capital letter!   :lol:

Scooter

• VSC Member
Gutted - I really wanted to go Sunderland away but I will be in America. Bloody typical

RedJ

• Forum Member
The Christmas fixtures being poor just means we can all spend the holiday without families instead! Wonderful ey?

Come on, RedJ, if you insist on starting a sentence with the word b*llocks, then please ensure that it starts with a capital letter!   :lol:

I did, bloody forum swear filter changes it to a lower case b :P

coventryrover

• Forum Member
Last game v Coventry (Home) ... Championship decider ?

Oooff, not sure I’d like that being married to a Coventry girl and live there too!
I'd love it :)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Just thought we might streamline all thoughts on Fixtures in the one Thread. Will it work ?

Looks like it DID !

Streamlined indeed !

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member

I did, bloody forum swear filter changes it to a lower case b :P

😀

karldew

• Forum Member
The good Friday fixture against Sunderland won’t change will it? Thinking of booking a hotel in advance?..

drfchound

• Forum Member
Kick off time might change.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012