Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:06:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fanzine podcast returns  (Read 692 times)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Fanzine podcast returns
« on August 17, 2018, 12:50:54 am by VivaRovers »
After a ten month gap we've finally managed to get enough of the fanzine team into a room long enough to record a new episode of the popular STAND podcast; podular STAND.

You can find it on our website here.

Alternatively you should be able to find us on iTunes, Soundcloud, Player.FM and Stitcher, just search for 'podular STAND'.

*We had to use a different mic set up to normal, so though crisper in sound than before, I'm aware it is a little quiet in parts and there is occasionally a weird wobbly noise, which is the mic wobbling on the table. I've tried (God knows I've tried) but the latter sadly isn't removable. Hopefully we'll have these rectified for our next issue.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

pib

• Forum Member
Re: Fanzine podcast returns
« Reply #1 on August 17, 2018, 10:49:04 am by pib »
Listened on the way into work this morning. Enjoyed previous iterations, and true to form this was an enjoyable listen with some really entertaining stories/rumours.

I'd heard the one about a certain Frenchman of Algerian descent before but didn't know the full tale - brilliant.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Re: Fanzine podcast returns
« Reply #2 on August 17, 2018, 04:28:36 pm by VivaRovers »
Cheers pib, glad you enjoyed it. Hoping to maintain making them monthly again going forwards.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012