Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:39:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: suprising  (Read 11645 times)

Mr Croft

suprising
« on August 12, 2009, 12:27:04 am by Mr Croft »
Well well well, I am suprised, the \"immature\" beans song makes an appearence at Meadow Lane and yet even though there was no action taken in the stand to stop it, I at least expected yous to do what yous do best and start complaining on here, but no, you's haven't and it has took me by suprise  :blink:

:silly: (8)We paid to get in, so we'll sing what we want...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re:suprising
« Reply #1 on August 12, 2009, 12:29:44 am by BobG »
Are you real?

What the hell is the point of that post then?

BobG

Mr Croft

« Reply #2 on August 12, 2009, 12:31:50 am by Mr Croft »
Just speaking my mind, isnt that the point of these forums :S

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 12, 2009, 12:36:21 am by CusworthRovers »
I thought them measely pesky stewards quietened you crazy kids down at the back?

VikingJames

« Reply #4 on August 12, 2009, 12:36:38 am by VikingJames »
If I see one more thread about beans I'll flip!

Jesus christ, stop going on about it, move on, and start posting something that actually adds to the forum.

DRFCGlover

« Reply #5 on August 12, 2009, 12:39:13 am by DRFCGlover »
Well you thought wrong then didn't you cusworth, dont forgot alot of songs was started off by us, and there is still pettyness with the LSBBA, as they wont join in with us, but we still do join in with them, we need to be one big unit, not to be bitter with each other

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 12, 2009, 12:41:52 am by BobG »
Just WTF cares who starts a chuffing tuneless bellow of asinine drivel?

BobG

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 12, 2009, 12:44:44 am by River Don »
I don't mind a bit of silliness at the football.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 12, 2009, 12:48:04 am by CusworthRovers »
DRFCGlover wrote:
Well you thought wrong then didn't you cusworth, dont forgot alot of songs was started off by us, and there is still pettyness with the LSBBA, as they wont join in with us, but we still do join in with them, we need to be one big unit, not to be bitter with each other

Listen boy's I do not want to get caught up in the spats between you and the LSBBA. I do not condone violence or the use of guns and knives. This does sound political now and I can foresee horses heads on the pillow. I think we can all sing together, We all......stand together, just like Macca said in the frog chorus.

By the way are the LSBBA connected to the LSBBA of Doncaster or even the Doncasters LSBBA. I'm confused

DRFCGlover

« Reply #9 on August 12, 2009, 12:48:25 am by DRFCGlover »
its just alot of bittness between alot of fans, yeah i know some people dont like singing clapping dancing and i respect that but for us that do, we need to be one unit, and stick together

DRFCGlover

« Reply #10 on August 12, 2009, 12:49:21 am by DRFCGlover »
I put and extra \"B\" in by accident my bad

Mr Croft

« Reply #11 on August 12, 2009, 12:51:30 am by Mr Croft »
but my dad is a leeds fan  :laugh:  :laugh:  the pettyness is that we tried singing some songs and the other fans never joined in with us, so we turned to the beans song,

cant beat em, join em ;)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 12, 2009, 12:55:08 am by CusworthRovers »
Agreed.

I got into the swing of it and sang 'a million housewives everyday, pick up a tin of beans and say.....Beanz means Heinz.' I was alone though, cold, frustrated and effectively a broken man without spirit.

MattyDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 12, 2009, 12:56:15 am by MattyDRFC »
This is getting stupid Mr Croft I know you  and your brothers I respect your lot as turn up to most games,but posting pefetic stuff about this ridiculous song is boring everybody on the forum including me can you just give the beans song a rest please nobody could give a toss about this stupid song

DRFCGlover

« Reply #14 on August 12, 2009, 12:59:28 am by DRFCGlover »
Were not trying to be top dog or trying to out do anybody.

VikingJames

« Reply #15 on August 12, 2009, 01:01:52 am by VikingJames »
Shut up spouting your rubbish about beans on here then!

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 12, 2009, 01:01:55 am by CusworthRovers »
So why not can it then. There must be at least 57 varieties of terrace song available, yet we sing about Beans.

Chrisd_123

« Reply #17 on August 12, 2009, 01:07:17 am by Chrisd_123 »
We Were joining in with \"your\" chants tonight, the problem was that we were too far apart, whenever people started singing it kepts getting drowned out by the other side. I didn't want to get involved in this on here but wanted to put my point across seen as everybody else is. there isnt any problem on our end it just seems that you lot can't leave all this alone and get on with it like we are doing. Just Forget about it and move on and stop posting shitty little childish arguements on here.

Mr Croft

« Reply #18 on August 12, 2009, 01:07:44 am by Mr Croft »
all we're saying is, what is the point in so many fans refusing to sing with us cos there is more of us? it was a different story when they (lsba) we're singing to me and my mates last season \"3 in your 'army'\" when we only used to have 3 and they was in there 20s sometimes, but yet we bring together a load of us to start singing songs for a bigger and better atmosphere, and they just sit there and refuse? We didnt start the beans song untill they refused to sing with us tonight? why the hell should we drop it when they are making petty excuses like \"They shouldn't sing stupid songs\" well at football expecially after a drink there is always going to a screw loose with some fans, and yet we're bieng made out to be the bad ones, just for singing songs today when we're bineg outplayed, and outsang by league 2 notts county, we we're trying to get behind the lads and pegged back at every stop, so it's not about the beans song, it's about Rovers fans bieng stubborn and not all coming together as one, a lot of fans have laughed off the beans song and that is the football atmosphere, not \"we're not singing with yous, you and your beans song are stupid.\" Notts county we're singing \"If Sven shagged your wife calp your hands\" and the fans that took that slightly offensive laughed it off, not start wining and crying over it. No one understands where we're coming from, because on this forum it has to be over stupid suggestions before anyone takes notice really, otherwise its silly comebacks like \"turn your shirt around\" or \"your boring everyone with this topic\" but i think it needs to be sorted out, because we're playing ex premiership big boys middlesborough next away, and if this carries on we're gonna get laughed at, you want that to happen, then go ahead and keep this up, but if you want us to go there and prove we're ambitious and we can make a noise and put some teams to shame, then this seems to be the centre of \"attention\" of fans who do give a f**k...

Chrisd_123

« Reply #19 on August 12, 2009, 01:13:34 am by Chrisd_123 »
Like i said before though Mr Croft. Tonight, it wasn't that we didnt want to join in with the singing, it was the fact we were too far apart and by the time the chant had reached our end you'd finished it so it was near impossible to carry it on. At boro we need to get everyone together and get the atmosphere really going and forget about all this \"beans\" song crap and little childish arguements and start supporting the team. We've all forgot about it now, you need to too.

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 12, 2009, 01:14:05 am by swain_drfc »
OMG are your a f**king retard or what?

We have discussed this im sure the lads there tonight did not come on here discussing it or had a go at the game because they were just ignoring you. There the grown up ones your the petty little kids.

Grow up you sad immature Kitson

Mr Croft

« Reply #21 on August 12, 2009, 01:16:33 am by Mr Croft »
well i think if people wanna sing the beans chant, let em, whats the worst its gonna do to our club? make us a laughing stock? we're a football team it should be how we feel about our club, not how everyone else feels? Leeds get on week in week out, and everyone always laughs at them? whats the problem with bieng comical at a time where we're there to have a good time, not for a long time...

and for the comment above, is that aimed at me?

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 12, 2009, 01:18:53 am by swain_drfc »
So singing songs about beans shows how we feel about our club?  :S

DRFCGlover

« Reply #23 on August 12, 2009, 01:18:59 am by DRFCGlover »
Chris, you have a really good point, for the next away games, we will all join as one yeah, then hopefully we will be able to sing as one

Mr Croft

« Reply #24 on August 12, 2009, 01:20:26 am by Mr Croft »
swain_drfc wrote:
So singing songs about beans shows how we feel about our club?  :S

no silly boy, im saying everyone is saying not to sing the beans song cos it makes the club look bad,

but im saying it should matter more what we feel for our team, not how the rest of the country see us,

Chrisd_123

« Reply #25 on August 12, 2009, 01:22:54 am by Chrisd_123 »
You keep saying \"we'll join as one\" and stuff, we're not in 'groups' or anything, you lot just assume we are, we've never had a problem with you lot, its just the other way around. Roll on Boro and we'll all get together and not start all this bickering, its doing my head in but more importantly its doing the rest of the forum's heads in so leave it there and forget about the whole thing.

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on August 12, 2009, 01:23:34 am by swain_drfc »
Yes I know that but I do not see how singing about beans makes us show/or feel anymore for our club, or is that just me  :unsure:

DRFCGlover

« Reply #27 on August 12, 2009, 01:25:40 am by DRFCGlover »
I know i keep saying we'll, and im sorry but i dont see us as against each other i say we'll cos its all my mates, if you get me. but we will leave it there and like you said roll on the boro

Mr Croft

« Reply #28 on August 12, 2009, 01:28:28 am by Mr Croft »
swain_drfc wrote:
Yes I know that but I do not see how singing about beans makes us show/or feel anymore for our club, or is that just me  :unsure:

Your not understanding me here ffs

I'm saying that the excuse is that we shouldn't sing the beans song because apparently it makes us a laughing stock, but should we really care about how teams see us?

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 12, 2009, 01:30:38 am by swain_drfc »
No but its cringworthy  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012