Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:52:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: suprising  (Read 11986 times)

VikingJames

Re:suprising
« Reply #30 on August 12, 2009, 01:30:44 am by VikingJames »
SHUT UP ABOUT THIS BLOODY BEANS SONG!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mr Croft

« Reply #31 on August 12, 2009, 01:31:30 am by Mr Croft »
I'm just using it as an example at the moment, so NO I will not shut up :D

Mr Croft

« Reply #32 on August 12, 2009, 01:33:52 am by Mr Croft »
Rigoglioso wrote:
I'm making this post and then I'm getting out of this stupid bloody thread.

Can't you ALL meet each other half way or something? I.e. one group of you cuts out the beans chant - which incidentally I thibnk is childish shit, whilst the \"LSBA\" is a bit more receptive of the other group and more welcoming. I.e. you sing each others songs, have a laugh with each other etc, but know where to draw the line? The fact BOTH GROUPS haven't known where to draw the line in the past is what has caused problems, which has reached this kintergarten of a state which will probably have most normal non-singing fans reading this thread and f*****g despairing!

BOTH GROUPS, stop trying to score points off each other. The longer you all go on calling each other names and being picky and stuff, nothing is going to be sorted is it? It'll just drag on for longer and matters will get worse.

I know most of you's involved haven't got a brain cel to rub together at times, but bloody hell take it from one who knows from past experience that you are better off sitting down, resolving your differences rather than let it go on forever and a day. The longer it goes on, on this forum, the more and more it will get people's backs up - which then inadvertedly lead to most fans at games just thinking your all a bunch of idiots.

I can't believe its August and there's already bitch fighting going on.

but we had that freindly atmosphere last season between the Len South coach and Harry Bacons Coach, we sang to each other and knew when to draw the line, and sang with each other it just has seemed that we got bigger in numbers and this has happened...

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 12, 2009, 01:34:47 am by swain_drfc »
Rigoglioso wrote:
I'm making this post and then I'm getting out of this stupid bloody thread.

Can't you ALL meet each other half way or something? I.e. one group of you cuts out the beans chant - which incidentally I thibnk is childish shit, whilst the \"LSBA\" is a bit more receptive of the other group and more welcoming. I.e. you sing each others songs, have a laugh with each other etc, but know where to draw the line? The fact BOTH GROUPS haven't known where to draw the line in the past is what has caused problems, which has reached this kintergarten of a state which will probably have most normal non-singing fans reading this thread and f*****g despairing!

BOTH GROUPS, stop trying to score points off each other. The longer you all go on calling each other names and being picky and stuff, nothing is going to be sorted is it? It'll just drag on for longer and matters will get worse.

I know most of you's involved haven't got a brain cel to rub together at times, but bloody hell take it from one who knows from past experience that you are better off sitting down, resolving your differences rather than let it go on forever and a day. The longer it goes on, on this forum, the more and more it will get people's backs up - which then inadvertedly lead to most fans at games just thinking your all a bunch of idiots.

I can't believe its August and there's already bitch fighting going on.

AMEN  :laugh:

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 12, 2009, 01:36:51 am by swain_drfc »
I did not go tonight as I had work but went saturday and sung all the songs that you sang. The onlys ones I did not sing were the beans song and the song about Woodsy.

This has only happened because of those two songs nothing about you having more people on your side.

VikingJames

« Reply #35 on August 12, 2009, 01:38:06 am by VikingJames »
Mr Croft wrote:
I'm just using it as an example at the moment, so NO I will not shut up :D

Nobody on this forum, other than you and 'Swainy,' wants to read this rubbish. It is getting tiresome. I wouldn't even mind if the issue was important, but it is just an irrelevant, childish subject, that very few people, bar yourself, actually care about. Yet, you still keep raking it up. Can't you settle your differences elsewhere and stop forcing us to put up with it?

As Rigo says, stop getting at each other, and bring back the old Rovers fans mentality of getting behind the team AS ONE, instead of trying to get the better of eachother!

Mr Croft

« Reply #36 on August 12, 2009, 01:41:36 am by Mr Croft »
Well I'm prepared to draw a line as we will not sing the woods song, but beans is one we enjoy, why should we stop singing a song we like to sing, either laugh it off, ignore it or join in, not moan.

there is my line drawn, im meeting half way,

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on August 12, 2009, 01:43:13 am by swain_drfc »
Ok fine but dont moan if no one joins in and others around you ( not us) start moaning at you.

Anyway im off to bed night everyone  :P  :)

Chrisd_123

« Reply #38 on August 12, 2009, 01:45:43 am by Chrisd_123 »
I couldnt care less about the beans song, all i want is for us all to get together and create a great atmosphere and stop slagging each others so called \"group\" off and stop trying to out do each other, tonight we were too far apart thats simply why we didnt join in with many chants. End of, roll on Boro.

Mr Croft

« Reply #39 on August 12, 2009, 01:45:59 am by Mr Croft »
good night...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012