Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:42:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DISGUSTED  (Read 20279 times)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
Re:DISGUSTED
« Reply #30 on February 07, 2010, 07:52:32 am by SkellowRover »
To all those fickle cnuts who walked out when boro got their 3rd and reading their 2nd.....

FCUK OFF WE DON'T NEED YOUR SO CALLED SUPPORT!!!!!!

When the exodus started yesterday some bloke in the SS rightly started having a go at people leaving and some prat turned around and said \"we're shit, and im a season ticket holder who will go when i want because we are shit\" and then started singing \"bye bye bye bye\" as he walked out of the ground, what a fcuking arsehole. Most of these \"so called supporters\" have only ever known success because they have probably only been watching us in recent years, well do us a favour....... go back to \"supporting\" who you did before you became a \"rovers fan\" because you're a disgrace and we don't need you.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 07, 2010, 08:43:06 am by idler »
I think that some of our fans just need to grow up. Nobody has a divine right to win and just because a team is below you in the league doesn't mean that they can't play.
Three of us came over from Bradford for the game and I'm having half a day off on Tuesday to go to Leicester. I don't go before the end and if we don't do it on Tuesday I'll be back for Forest whatever.
 I'd like to know how many of our players aren't 100% fit just now, I think that might explain one or two below par pwerformances by a couple of players.

The Shining Light

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 07, 2010, 09:07:01 am by The Shining Light »
I think we're just seeing how close and compact this league really is. We battered Boro for 30 mins before they scored two just before half time and it was always going to be hard to come back from that. Yesterday we had a great move in the second minute of the game and it looked like a taste of things to come, it turned out to be an even first half. Of the second half up until the 70th minute when SOD finally swapped things about it wasn't good to watch. Mills getting sent off turned the game on it's head and we were quite unlucky not to get a point in the end.

My main worry is the amount of aerial goals we're conceding at the moment, I know we're not big but something has to be done. The subs came a bit late for me as well.

All in all the last few games have shown the fine line between winning and losing. We have some massive games coming up so it is hugely important we can pick some points up again.

To the fans leaving early with young kids; if they're cold and want to go home then don't bring them in the first place, there would of been no chance of me going early when I was a nipper at the game with my Dad.

timdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 07, 2010, 10:10:43 am by timdrfc »
Well i for one thought we played by far the better football in the first half & with abit of luck [ or better inishing ] we shouldf have scored one or two by half time. The second half we looked laclustre until the final ten minutes , when again we could have  scored another two goals with abit more luck, remember the crossbar being rattled & their keepers finger tipped save at the end. But lets take it on the chin & move on to the Leicester game where we have a chance to end this recent poor run.

I for one didn't hear any booing of Lewis when he came on & can't see the point in it if it happened. I would say whilst it's not good to see people streaming out before the end  at least these people have turned up & paid to attend. If people are going to moan why  not aim it to those who stayed away, as a crowd of 8800 is very poor & must make the board wonder why they bother financing the club.

Plus points for me is that we had Shelton Martis back & he adds everything we need in this division at the back [ height , strength , speed]. What i think is blatenley obvious missing from our team is a tall athletic strike partner for Billy  Sharp . Teams are going to gang up on him as Reading did to stop him playing & unfortunatley hes our only out ball up front.Down side from yesterday is the fact as i'm watching the game again on Sky their starting line up had only scored 7 goals between them all season !!

Lets not get down hearted and get behind the club on Tuesday at Leicester , as a couple of wins and everyone will be smiling again.

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 07, 2010, 10:53:04 am by andy didcott »
rovers till i die, win,lose or draw,never booed anybody in a rovers top and never will.

en aitch

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 07, 2010, 10:53:50 am by en aitch »
You do what you want and as long as you pay your money you can leave when you want.

I have never left before the end of a game at the Keepmoat (or BV as far as I can remember). The only game I remember walking out on was the abject performance at Oldham a few years ago.

My opinion was that we started well and finished well but there was a big gap in the middle. Shelton looked rusty, Sharp looked isolated. Shiels was poor but Coppinger looked to be trying.

It was a great cross from the ex-Barnsley/Sheff U t**t for their first when Martis got dragged out of the middle - the 2nd, I thought Chambers got fouled, then they all messed it up to let Howard enjoy his day.

Lewis did OK, I thought both Stock & Wilson were ordinary (at best) - personally I'd like to see Woods fit again (or Gillet back on loan for the rest of the season)

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on February 07, 2010, 11:36:20 am by Fal »
ian1980 wrote:
It doesn't look good when fans leave very early in the game,

It also doesn't look good when you're on a rovers forum with a Manchester United badge as your avatar...

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 07, 2010, 11:46:07 am by eastender »
Fal wrote:
ian1980 wrote:

It also doesn't look good when you're on a rovers forum with a Manchester United badge as your avatar...

I don't think ian1980 is a Man Utd fan , if you look closely it say's \"Dirty Scum B@st@rds\"  :ohmy:

kyle17balby

« Reply #38 on February 07, 2010, 12:37:44 pm by kyle17balby »
i agree wih the people leaving early.. and a group of south standers including me startted singing bye bye bye bye .. because we knew they were all gunna go, the old ish bloke sat next to me sed why the f**k u singing that song he sed they paid there money and they can do what they want but i see it like this wud u go to cinema and walk out and not watch the last 20 mins... im sorry but i stay till the whistle is blown because its not nice for our lads to have just put a decent shift on sky and have no fans clapping them when whistle goes.. and as for lewis guy he played rather well when he came on.. only thing he is lacking is confidence...! he smashed a few crosses in and his great pace could have won us a point if the bloody fans dint get on top of him... i tell u one person we miss atm is martin woods .. i go back on my word about him saying he aint strong enough for captain... but we seem to miss his assist and long range shots :)

WSBBA_Joe

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on February 07, 2010, 12:49:26 pm by WSBBA_Joe »
Most players didn't turn up, stock was sloppy and wilson... dont get me started on him. I am not a Guy fan but when he come on he wasnt bad, he put effort in which others didnt. People who say Sully isnt good enuf need to go to specsavers!! Silly little mistakes that we dnt usaly make and long ball, whats that all about?? doesnt work for us!! And lastly Billy, Copps and Deano need to play 90mins they are the players who can create things from nothing!

When will people realise we only have 3,000 true fans, and they are who will stop, always get the glory fans who leave, we still a small club in the Championship!

RTID!

London_Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on February 07, 2010, 01:09:10 pm by London_Rover »
You missed a cracking final 20 mate. Ha!

Really?   Did you switch over for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

sf9944

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on February 07, 2010, 02:08:48 pm by sf9944 »
I was ashamed to be a Rovers fan last night.  I haven't seen the sort of mass exodus of fans at other grounds so I don't buy the  argument that all footy fans are the same.

As for the Lewis Guy booing.  Utterly disgraceful.  Whatever your opinion of his ability, only a half witted moron wouldn't realise that booing a lad who is well known for having confidence issues can only be counter-productive. That is assuming we all go along wanting to see the Rovers win!  Unfortunately I have to conclude therefore, that a sizeable proportion of our fans are half witted morons.

hatfield red

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on February 07, 2010, 02:36:17 pm by hatfield red »
There were ABOUT 50 SO CALLED FANS who left where i was sitting its the same ones who come in 5 minutes after kick off and come back 10 mins after half time. I call myself a supporter and I support the team through good times and bad , I am no big fan of GUY but give the bloke a break, get behind the team, RTID

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on February 07, 2010, 02:36:18 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Our fans last night were shocking.  Booing Lewis and claiming we're crap, well we're not we just defended poorly twice in the game and couldn't get the final ball right.  Two major elements to the game that went wrong.  Doesn't make us crap.  The key was Reading's tactics outdoing us, with their wingers nullifying our full backs and subsequently our width.  Having seen nearly every game this season it's obvious that when our full backs are nullified the system fails.

The fans though were pathetic.  Walking out at 2-0, I wish we'd gone on to get the 2nd (that we should have got), would have been a big two fingers to them missing the best ending of the season, nearly happened but we were unlucky.

As for booing Guy, ridiculous.  He's done well in the wide midfield role and  did more in 10 minutes than Shiels did in 80.  He did well again when he came on.  Also noteworthy watching the shooting practice pre match that he was hitting the net the most.  Get off his back, he's wearing the hoops so support him.  I would love a better player than him but we haven't got that so support the one we've got.  It might just help him.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on February 07, 2010, 04:00:03 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
timdrfc wrote:
Plus points for me is that we had Shelton Martis back & he adds everything we need in this division at the back [ height , strength , speed]. What i think is blatenley obvious missing from our team is a tall athletic strike partner for Billy  Sharp . Teams are going to gang up on him as Reading did to stop him playing & unfortunatley hes our only out ball up front.

Exactly what I thought was missing last night. Against most teams we seem to be able to work the first choice system of total football reasonably effectively and don't need the tall target man. In some games like last night and particularly towards the end, a tall striker would give us a crucial extra edge in pressing the opposition defence, especially in set pieces/corners. Our problem would be in affording someone like this of quality who can also fit into our system. Unlikely to get someone to fit this bill at present, but what we should be looking for if Billy doesn't stay?

alisonoconnor

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on February 07, 2010, 06:14:40 pm by alisonoconnor »
well said that man I mean Riggo :)

Mr Croft

« Reply #46 on February 07, 2010, 07:44:12 pm by Mr Croft »
For many reasons all of us looked up last night and thought \"why is this happening to us?\"

Firstly people can say we didn't deserve to lose, we came to life at the death of the game and last week at Cardiff we came to life in the second half. I'm sorry but for the football we play and the style we play we have to be the better team 90% of the time to win a match, we came to life too late, and the ball was never gonna hit the back of the net for us, if we didnt get the penalty it would have finished 2-0. We cannot play the bitches for 70 minutes, step up a gear and feel sorry for ourselves?

But those last 20 minutes we never looked like Doncaster Rovers at all, we were hoofing it up the field, less passing movement and just hoped something paid off, and tbh I did actually find it very entertaining, had Hayter scored his chance when it hit the bar then everyones opinions would probably be different.

I will hold my hands up and admit that last night I gave Mills as much abuse as possible throughout the game, and too many fans mentioned that he is not a w*nker and we have no right chanting abuse at him. Fastforward to Guys substitution and 65% of Rovers fans booed our OWN player on! How dare they say its not right to abuse mills but boo guy all you want? They blame everything on guy, yet Sean O'Driscol is responsible for bringing him on, so if you boo guy, then your booing SOD, which means you don't trust John Ryans Judgement, so why on the earth do you go to watch Doncaster Rovers :|

Had Billy Sharp not scored that penalty then guys rating when he came on would have been far more superior than Billys, he did nothing for me all game, he onced again proved that unless its a shot, his first touch is poor, yet Rovers fans are quick to get behind him when he makes mistakes, but Boo Guy on the field when he makes his appearence.

As for walking out, I have voiced my concern about this time and time again, thus why the chants of 'Time to go' and 'F*CK OFF AND DONT COME BACK' were sung around me, simply you cannot use the excuse that you paid to get in, so you can do what you want, because that is basically saying you pay to become a fan so you can stop when you want, using that excuse is fickle (like most rovers 'fans') and just shows you do not have the clubs interests at heart, and only your own interest of going to get warm knowing that our 11 heroes are still fighting to keep miserable b*stards like you happy

All we showed last night on sky is the miserable quiet mardy fickle b*stards we the Doncaster Rovers fans, truly are!!!

RTID

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on February 07, 2010, 08:33:15 pm by jucyberry »
I guess if people want to walk that is their choice, I only know I would love the chance to watch even a crappy game. Sometimes I think it is possible to take things too much for granted.. for many they have no hope of getting to one game a season, let alone every home game, wether through lack of finance, or being exiled on foreign shores..

As for the comment about kids at the game, well, it is Febuary, it's hardly going to be 80 degrees in the shade is it? and a little cold never hurt any one.. that is why they invented gloves, hats and scarves. kids are resiliant little creatures after all.

and yes I feel horribly sorry for Guy, poor kid, I don't know how he comes on every week knowing there will be those who boo before he has even touched the ball. It isn't exactly constructive is it?

I just know if I could afford to come to a game, my bum would be on that seat till the very last man had left the pitch, not off it before the subs have even been called.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on February 07, 2010, 11:47:15 pm by eastender »
Mr Croft wrote:
Fast Forward to Guys substitution and 65% of Rovers fans booed our OWN player on!

:laugh:

You must have had an amplifier in your ear,i would say it was more like 5% and that's being generous.

TheRev

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on February 07, 2010, 11:55:19 pm by TheRev »
jucyberry wrote:
I guess if people want to walk that is their choice, I only know I would love the chance to watch even a crappy game. Sometimes I think it is possible to take things too much for granted.. for many they have no hope of getting to one game a season, let alone every home game, wether through lack of finance, or being exiled on foreign shores..

As for the comment about kids at the game, well, it is Febuary, it's hardly going to be 80 degrees in the shade is it? and a little cold never hurt any one.. that is why they invented gloves, hats and scarves. kids are resiliant little creatures after all.

and yes I feel horribly sorry for Guy, poor kid, I don't know how he comes on every week knowing there will be those who boo before he has even touched the ball. It isn't exactly constructive is it?

I just know if I could afford to come to a game, my bum would be on that seat till the very last man had left the pitch, not off it before the subs have even been called.

I think Ernest Shackelton found it quite a bit nippy where he was all those years ago  :P

Sorry - I couldn't resist but you are right. Wrap the little tykes up.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 08, 2010, 12:23:28 am by CusworthRovers »
Having hovered around this weekend and seen all the Boo-Guy talk. Is it just me, or was it more the fact that the minority boo'd the fact that Shiels (a player at the top of his game in recent times) was coming off to be replaced by Guy ....rather than just boo Lewis Guy himself. In effect it was a boo against Sean and his substitution. That's how it seemed to me anyway.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on February 08, 2010, 09:49:36 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Mr Croft wrote:
Fastforward to Guys substitution and 65% of Rovers fans booed our OWN player on! How dare they say its not right to abuse mills but boo guy all you want? They blame everything on guy, yet Sean O'Driscol is responsible for bringing him on, so if you boo guy, then your booing SOD, which means you don't trust John Ryans Judgement, so why on the earth do you go to watch Doncaster Rovers :|

Had Billy Sharp not scored that penalty then guys rating when he came on would have been far more superior than Billys, he did nothing for me all game, he onced again proved that unless its a shot, his first touch is poor, yet Rovers fans are quick to get behind him when he makes mistakes, but Boo Guy on the field when he makes his appearence.

As for walking out, I have voiced my concern about this time and time again, thus why the chants of 'Time to go' and 'F*CK OFF AND DONT COME BACK' were sung around me, simply you cannot use the excuse that you paid to get in, so you can do what you want, because that is basically saying you pay to become a fan so you can stop when you want, using that excuse is fickle (like most rovers 'fans') and just shows you do not have the clubs interests at heart, and only your own interest of going to get warm knowing that our 11 heroes are still fighting to keep miserable b*stards like you happy

All we showed last night on sky is the miserable quiet mardy fickle b*stards we the Doncaster Rovers fans, truly are!!!

RTID

Fantastic stuff Mr Croft!

There are far too many people at games who are more intested in their own comfort and wellbeing than getting behind the team. Sad really.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on February 08, 2010, 09:55:03 am by Thinwhiteduke »
The Duke wrote:
There's a surprise thin white duke posting on a sky game. You have a cheek calling supporters what you only watched on TV seeing as your only a glory fan FACT.

Ermmm! Ive had a season ticket for the last four seasons.

Match 15 of my season ticket used v Reading... I dont even subscribe to Sky Sports so Id struggle really.

Pintolager, for one, would vouch for me being there, if he reads this thread (Lee - if your out there!).

Clearly you are a little misguided. Poor soul.

Lord Farquaad

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on February 08, 2010, 10:42:41 am by Lord Farquaad »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Mr Croft wrote:
Fastforward to Guys substitution and 65% of Rovers fans booed our OWN player on! How dare they say its not right to abuse mills but boo guy all you want? They blame everything on guy, yet Sean O'Driscol is responsible for bringing him on, so if you boo guy, then your booing SOD, which means you don't trust John Ryans Judgement, so why on the earth do you go to watch Doncaster Rovers :|

RTID

There are far too many people at games who are more intested in their own comfort and wellbeing than getting behind the team. Sad really.

Yes I wish we could get back to the days when we had less than a thousand fans at home games. At least they stayed until the end of each game and never booed anyone. Die hard, that's what they were, you should see the size of their tattoos - almost as big as as there miserable, whingeing gobs.

To be honest, it is you real, proper, true, loyal, all weather, die hard fans who can't bear the thought that some people choose to do things differently, who are beginning to get right up my bell end (not, in this case, for sexual gratification).

Ask John Ryan if he would rather have a thousand Martyrs going to games purely for mortification purposes, or ten thousand supporters on different levels.

Just who the f**k do you think you are?

Rovers Till I Sigh

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on February 08, 2010, 10:49:07 am by 5minstogo »
Lord Farquaad wrote:
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Mr Croft wrote:

RTID

Yes I wish we could get back to the days when we had less than a thousand fans at home games. At least they stayed until the end of each game and never booed anyone. Die hard, that's what they were, you should see the size of their tattoos - almost as big as as there miserable, whingeing gobs.

To be honest, it is you real, proper, true, loyal, all weather, die hard fans who can't bear the thought that some people choose to do things differently, who are beginning to get right up my bell end (not, in this case, for sexual gratification).

Ask John Ryan if he would rather have a thousand Martyrs going to games purely for mortification purposes, or ten thousand supporters on different levels.

Just who the fcuk do you think you are?

Rovers Till I Sigh

Praise be to the Lord, I'm glad someone has finally said it!

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on February 08, 2010, 10:50:25 am by DRFC-Hanksie »
I don't agree with fans leaving early. Shows how fickle some of our fans are, its annoying. And yeah, does look shit on tv.

Us losing wasn't a fair result. Yeah, we didn play rubbish for most of game, showed little interest. But we had some right corkers of shots, and if anything we should have come away with a point, all three would have been better.

Rant over.
Lets muller Leicester tomorrow  :woohoo:

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on February 08, 2010, 10:53:08 am by Rios »
kyle17balby wrote:
...but i see it like this wud u go to cinema and walk out and not watch the last 20 mins...

I've done that before.  If the product is that bad, why sit there through the agony?  Because it will make \"the lads\" feel bad???  I suppose football is slightly different in that the people viewing think they have an influence on the game (90% of the time in football and 100% of the time at the Keepmoat they don't), but in reality it isn't any different.  Football fans are the same and as passionate about their chosen hobby as cinema nerds or train spotters who at least have the sense to go home if it's crap.

Having read this thread for the first time today when it's on page 3, I get the feeling that people aren't saying that people shouldn't have left because the product on offer was shit (it definitely was until the last 20 minutes), but because they were embarressed because it looked bad on Sky.  That was all you were embarressed by?  Not the half empty stadium?  Or the complete lack of atmosphere?  Or that our club has seemingly given up with any sort of marketing of the game or pre/halftime entertainment?  Or that our own fans are more interested in picking fights with their own brethren?

People leave early for a reason.  Saying they should stay blindly till the bitter end is missing the point completely and just provides a smokescreen for poor performances on and off the field.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on February 08, 2010, 10:56:41 am by Rios »

Lord Farquaad wrote:

Rovers Till I Sigh

Probably the best thing posted on this messageboard since it changed.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 08, 2010, 11:22:24 am by jucyberry »
Rios wrote:
kyle17balby wrote:
...but i see it like this wud u go to cinema and walk out and not watch the last 20 mins...

I've done that before.  If the product is that bad, why sit there through the agony?  Because it will make \"the lads\" feel bad???  I suppose football is slightly different in that the people viewing think they have an influence on the game (90% of the time in football and 100% of the time at the Keepmoat they don't), but in reality it isn't any different.  Football fans are the same and as passionate about their chosen hobby as cinema nerds or train spotters who at least have the sense to go home if it's crap.

Having read this thread for the first time today when it's on page 3, I get the feeling that people aren't saying that people shouldn't have left because the product on offer was shit (it definitely was until the last 20 minutes), but because they were embarressed because it looked bad on Sky.  That was all you were embarressed by?  Not the half empty stadium?  Or the complete lack of atmosphere?  Or that our club has seemingly given up with any sort of marketing of the game or pre/halftime entertainment?  Or that our own fans are more interested in picking fights with their own brethren?

People leave early for a reason.  Saying they should stay blindly till the bitter end is missing the point completely and just provides a smokescreen for poor performances on and off the field.

See, for me I guess it's more of a, I wouldn't leave because it is next to impossible for me to get to a game. I certainly wouldn't then squander that chance by leaving early, plus I have never been any good at giving up, it's to the bitter end in every thing I do.

Tbh, there will always be two types of people, the ones who can leave and the ones who won't quit. At the end of the day you do what suits your self best for what ever the reason...

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on February 08, 2010, 11:34:08 am by ian1980 »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
ian1980 wrote:
a very cold tea time game when we were poor again. I am not gunna sit there in the bitter cold with my young children watching crap.

So I am really sorry how my actions make the club look, but quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Aaahh! The definition of a fairweather fan.

Why dont you turn your attention to a summer sport, like Cricket instead? Then atleast you and your kiddies can be nice and warm eh?

Or maybe its the fact we wasnt winning that meant you decided to remove your support for the Club/ Team? In that case, I could suggest you could support one of those big Prem Teams - such as Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal, they win the vast majority of their games, so you should be much happier...and therefore not leave with a quarter of the proceedings left.

Fairweather fan?? - I turned up on the day mate, bearing in mind we didn’t even get 9k through the gate, might be better to aim that at people who didn’t even bother to go at all. Where were the other c2k people??

SkellowRover wrote:
To all those fickle cnuts who walked out when boro got their 3rd and reading their 2nd.....

FCUK OFF WE DON'T NEED YOUR SO CALLED SUPPORT!!!!!!

Well that is just great to hear. I am sure with all the hard work JR and the club put into selling more season tickets and growing the fan base, he will be really pleased to hear you telling existing fans to ‘f**k OFF’

What gives you the right to say who should and shouldn’t attend games?
What gives you the right to criticise when people decide to leave the ground?

People pay their money and can turn up or leave as they please.

en aitch wrote:
You do what you want and as long as you pay your money you can leave when you want.

Exactly, people pay their money just like everyone else and can leave whenever they feel like it. Some people on here seem to think they have a right to tell other supporters how they should and should behave etc. when you don’t, you’re just a supporter like everyone else who spends money (a lot or a little) on the club.

Fal wrote:
ian1980 wrote:

Made yourself look a bit stupid there flower. As the post below yours says, try looking a bit closer before engaging your mouth/typing.

WSBBA_Joe wrote:

When will people realise we only have 3,000 true fans, and they are who will stop, always get the glory fans who leave, we still a small club in the Championship!
RTID!

How does the fact that you stay until the final whistle make you a TRUE fan and someone who chooses to leave early a GLORY fan, as you put it. They paid the same money as everyone else in that stadium and if they decide to leave early, that’s their choice.

Lord Farquaad wrote:

Rovers Till I Sigh

Well said mate. Might be an idea for those fans who think they are better than everyone else to shut the f**k up.

You have no right telling people when they can and cannot leave.
You have no right telling people they should sing, chant or sit quietly.
You have no right to tell people not to turn up

Everyone has the right to make those choice’s themselves..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012