Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:09:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tw@t head Donny fan  (Read 5908 times)

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
Tw@t head Donny fan
« on February 07, 2010, 01:55:49 am by BRMC_rover »
Nice to be back in the town tonight for a day after travelling over the pennines to see my club. Dissapointed to see us lose but encouraged that we can change into a team that looked like scoring a few after the 1st 45 minutes. One thing I dint like was the attitude of some of our fans. Walking out the keepmoat and some t1t head decided to look at me like he'd never been out of Donny in his life. Called me a queer so as you do, I asked what his problem was. Thought we was all meant to go and support the same team and leave the ground as fellow supporters. Fair enough if you see someone in walkabout in a man utd shirt, have a pop, bit of banter perhaps, not look at someone like sh1t and make them not want to travel to see their hometown club again. Mindless pr1ck. Clearly hasnt sha$$ed his missus in about 7 years and his last holiday was a weekend in Skegness tapping his sister but no need to have a pop at me. No wonder we cant keep any big players or others have a poor opinion of us when some fans act like their still in 1980. Worst thing was the chap in question's mate didnt even know what was said by the tosser who passed comment but still fancied a fight. Leeds fans who couldnt afford the train fare???

Might just attend away games from now. Proper fans usually go then, people who have a clue. Not pr1cks who have never left Doncaster.

Well done Federici anyway for keeping his team the three points in the last 10 mins. Justified slightly why Rafa Benitez was looking at him last month.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re:Tw@t head Donny fan
« Reply #1 on February 07, 2010, 06:26:53 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Yes i witnessed this first hand and they looked a couple of meat heads no doubt pissed off because we lost .
Don't worry we are not all like that mate.....come have a pint with us next time!

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 07, 2010, 12:22:50 pm by BRMC_rover »
Yeah will do cheers. Wouldnt have said anything at the time but pi$$ed me off as there was no need for it. He should play in some low league amateur rugby league game and sit on the bench waiting for a fight if he wants to do the 'work all week fight at the weekend with anyone' deal.

Some good fans there though. Had a beer/bit of banter at half time with a group and stuck a Lewis Guy sticker on one chaps coat. He loved it.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 07, 2010, 01:15:36 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Said something about you jumping about?

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 07, 2010, 01:21:14 pm by BRMC_rover »
Norfolk N Chance wrote:
Said something about you jumping about?

No. I was just waiting for my mate who went for a slash minding my own business and he walked past with a gormo look on his face, looked me up and down and said to his mate, 'one of them queers'. I asked him what was the need to say that, an we exchanged words. He made out I was in the wrong. What a bell end.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 07, 2010, 01:27:26 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
what a Kitson!  Horrible little w**kers!

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 07, 2010, 01:44:29 pm by BRMC_rover »
He was a big bugger, going grey. Thats what annoyed me. Should know better, but like i said, probably never been out of Doncaster.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 07, 2010, 03:27:42 pm by Drover »
Talk first think second,thats the kind of attitude these fools like that have and its this kind of thing that can cause an absolute tradegy like what has happened at Stoke?  :(

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 07, 2010, 06:58:42 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Totally agree with you, we all get really really pissed off after out heros lose but after the incident at Stoke lets not turn on each other!!!
Be passionate but in the main be real after all no need to ruin people lifes - keep the opinions to verbals after all when you use violence you have lost the argument anyway!

leedshayter

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 07, 2010, 07:37:28 pm by leedshayter »
sorry to hear that pal ! im a big bugger who hates  bullies hope he insults me then ill sort him and his mate! were all rovers together !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012