Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:46:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Under 13 football players wanted  (Read 3568 times)

alisonoconnor

• Forum Member
Under 13 football players wanted
« on February 07, 2010, 05:56:21 pm by alisonoconnor »
Hi we currently on the look out for under thirteen players for a Wheatley based boys team, home ground being the Parklands Wheatley Hall Road. We will look at any player no matter what ability all we require is a good attitude and willingness to train and try hard. A goalie is paramount but any position considered, we are a friendly club, please feel free to get in contact with me or our coach Phil on 07979555347 cheers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

alisonoconnor

• Forum Member
Re:Under 13 football players wanted
« Reply #1 on February 07, 2010, 06:11:18 pm by alisonoconnor »
would you please be constructive and help me out we're struggling for players and I don't want us to have to disband, Riggo you more than anyone should be able to help me out and remember Blackpool

NathanDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 07, 2010, 06:13:09 pm by NathanDRFC »
Alison

If you register on www.ddjsfl.com you can advertise for players on there.

Whilst on the subject of Junior Football, Bessacarr FC were awarded The FA Charter Standard award at Community Level on Wednesday. This is the highest possible award in the Charter Standard programme and represents a tremendous achievement for the club since they are one of only 16 throughout the whole of the Sheffield & Hallamshire region to secure this prestigious accolade. Only 350 clubs have achieved Community Level in England. For more information about Charter Standard visit http://www.sheffieldfa.com/Development/CharterStandard/

alisonoconnor

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 07, 2010, 06:19:21 pm by alisonoconnor »
Thanks Nath I read that about your achievment you obviously are very proud and so you should be, I will be emailing you again regarding funding for our team again we missed out last year but I'm on the ball for this year. Cheers and congratulations again.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 08, 2010, 10:35:25 pm by Al4475 »
My good lady's young lad is 11, now I know that technically that's two seasons too young for U-13s, but he's not a bad goalie, a little small perhaps but not too bad. He's after trying to get into a football team, but most teams like to keep squads together from u-8s and lower now, so no-one's bothered about having a look at Luke. I know for a fact I can work with him and turn him into a good goalie, so let me know (via here, 01302 785389, alarob@4475yahoo.com or 07788404549) if you want to have a look at him or if there may be interest in the u-12s or u-11s, he'll qualify for u-11s until end of this season!

Joy Division Oven Gloves

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 09, 2010, 09:18:39 am by Joy Division Oven Gloves »
Al4475 wrote:
My good lady's young lad is 11, now I know that technically that's two seasons too young for U-13s, but he's not a bad goalie, a little small perhaps but not too bad. He's after trying to get into a football team, but most teams like to keep squads together from u-8s and lower now, so no-one's bothered about having a look at Luke. I know for a fact I can work with him and turn him into a good goalie, so let me know (via here, 01302 785389, alarob@4475yahoo.com or 07788404549) if you want to have a look at him or if there may be interest in the u-12s or u-11s, he'll qualify for u-11s until end of this season!

I run a girls under 13 football team in Pontefract, and my youngest daughter is 11 and is eligible to play, so he could play for our under 13s if he were a girl! The West Riding League have a curious rule, whereby from your birthday you are eligible if you are within 2 years of the age bracket ie from my daughters 11s birthday she can play for the under 13s, which is a bit daft, as we have girls who can play for a few months of each season from their birthday, every season, against the same teams, but can't play for the first part of the season. Good luck with the team, its hard work!

PACMAN

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 09, 2010, 09:44:31 am by PACMAN »
Advert duly updated on the Boys League website for you!! :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012