Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:51:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Talksport  (Read 3046 times)

ctay

• Forum Member
Talksport
« on February 09, 2010, 08:08:53 am by ctay »
Anybody listening to talksport this morning? It reckons the pressure is on Mick McCarthy at Wolves. If he did leave, I would be worried about SOD going to Wolves. No secret he was a fan.

It also mentioned the style of football Mick plays is not attractive.

Any thoughts?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

danrover82

• Forum Member
Re:Talksport
« Reply #1 on February 09, 2010, 09:56:46 am by danrover82 »

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2010, 10:59:09 am by ctay »
I guess it would depend on what Wolves would want. Would they go for someone like Mark Hughes, or someone else developed for the premiership or take a chance on someone like SOD.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 09, 2010, 11:48:20 am by Mike_F »
danrover82 wrote:
I think if mick went, so would SOD without doubt he'd wanna manage his boyhood team.

I'm not sure how to read that. is it:

I think if mick went, so would SOD without doubt. He'd wanna manage his boyhood team

or:

I think if mick went, so would SOD. Without doubt he'd wanna manage his boyhood team

If it's the latter I would be inclined to agree provided that Wolves were interested in him. The former is too clear-cut for my liking - nothing's ever that predictable in football.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 09, 2010, 01:01:25 pm by wing commander »
Football is a fickle business,and rightly or wrongley if Wolves were in the hunt for a new man i doubt SOD would get past a interview,our current form is poor and we are sliding down the table,we are no longer just a win away from getting in the playoffs and people have stopped looking at little Donny.
  Sounds daft i know but thats how this game works im afraid.If SOD still hankers a move to a bigger outfit,then he needs to get this one moving again first.Maybe that thought might make him think twice about not careing for the result only the performance...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012