Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:21:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: If West Brom and Newcastle go up  (Read 3774 times)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
If West Brom and Newcastle go up
« on February 09, 2010, 02:08:13 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Do we get more cash divvied up from their parachute payments?

Is it enough to give WLS's agent a semi?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re:If West Brom and Newcastle go up
« Reply #1 on February 09, 2010, 02:17:01 pm by CusworthRovers »
Can remember it being posted on here a few times that we will get some coins back if those 2 should go straight back up. There is the added possibility that Boro may go up via the play offs too.

That would be proper ace, as in effect it's giveaway money we've done sweet fa to get. A windfall, if I may be so bold. Straight in the WLS/JS fund.

Come on Albion and Newcastle. Come on Boro. Come on Sheff Utd and now come on Wolves.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2010, 02:40:38 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Ah. Must have missed it.

Parachute dosh thread

That's cocking great news.

We're going to need it. We could possibly be the club with the smallest average attendance in Div2 next year.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 09, 2010, 02:52:48 pm by CusworthRovers »
Looking at the Prem relegation teams and the possible 3 to go up Leeds, Norwich and Charlton. Looking at possibly Posh, Greeeeen Army and Scunny being relegated, then it would be a certainty....... was it not for Blackpool

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 09, 2010, 03:15:16 pm by dknward2 »
CusworthRovers wrote:
Looking at the Prem relegation teams and the possible 3 to go up Leeds, Norwich and Charlton. Looking at possibly Posh, Greeeeen Army and Scunny being relegated, then it would be a certainty....... was it not for Blackpool

blackpools new stand is opening soon as well I believe unless it's been put on hold but I think that takes there attendance over ours so yes we could soon be the smallest fist in a very big pond

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 09, 2010, 03:19:34 pm by danumdon »
dknward2 wrote:
CusworthRovers wrote:

blackpools new stand is opening soon as well I believe unless it's been put on hold but I think that takes there attendance over ours so yes we could soon be the smallest fist in a very big pond

I believe with their new stand open it still only takes the capacity to the 13k mark.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 09, 2010, 03:52:07 pm by CusworthRovers »
And the obvious factor, regardless of size of ground/capacity, they then have to get over 10k gates to go above us.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012