Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:30:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Atmosphere at home games.??  (Read 4150 times)

kyle17balby

Atmosphere at home games.??
« on February 09, 2010, 04:35:58 pm by kyle17balby »
i know this issue has risen over the past few days does anyone on hear hacve any links with club to sort something out..?? maybe get summat put on official site maybe song lyrics or maybe they could try and get fans involved a bit more ..! do you remember last season when hull avoided relegation after getting beat 3-0 i think it was by man u.. and he was singing over the microphone \" dont wanna go home this is the best trip ive ever been on\" ;) maybe someone like john ryan could give us a good sing song before game get is geeed up ..?? maybe silly any thoughts..??

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Atmosphere at home games.??
« Reply #1 on February 09, 2010, 04:39:36 pm by Filo »
kyle17balby wrote:
maybe silly

Say no more :unsure:

It`s up to the fans to crank up the atmosphere, especially the ones that post the same things daily about it

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2010, 04:52:35 pm by ian1980 »
The main problem is how fragmented the singers are around the ground. You can come up with songs and ideas all day long but due to everyone spread all over the place it won't really catch on. The only thing that will really make much of an impact will be to group all the singers together.

This then raise's more issue's as people have now got used to where they sit and might not fancy moving. People will move to the 'singing section' to be in the atmosphere but not contribute. etc etc

Creating a singing section is the only way to achieve what people are after but until the idea is worked through and put in place nothing will change regarding the atmosphere.

danrover82

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 09, 2010, 04:53:00 pm by danrover82 »

kyle17balby

« Reply #4 on February 09, 2010, 04:55:21 pm by kyle17balby »
we have a drummer but no offence he is good but cant seem to get the south stand going compared to last season..

danrover82

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 09, 2010, 04:59:02 pm by danrover82 »
I cant say I have noticed the new drummer half as much as the old one and from what I remember that wasnt every game either was it?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 09, 2010, 04:59:32 pm by Filo »
kyle17balby wrote:
we have a drummer but no offence he is good but cant seem to get the south stand going compared to last season..

You can lead a horse to water..................

kyle17balby

« Reply #7 on February 09, 2010, 05:00:36 pm by kyle17balby »
well i dont think our new drummer is as experienced as the old one but im certianly not saying i cud do a better job coz i Kitson..!

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 09, 2010, 05:15:25 pm by thornerover94 »
with the exception of season ticket holders all the people who want a singing section organised, sort it out on ere post it facebook bebo my space whatever let everyone know where its going to be so they can come and enjoy a game and a sing song, for the remainder of the home games this season then if it works out next season those with season tickets can change there seats, if they like a good sing during a game help the lads on and have a little dig wouldnt matter to them where they sit it certainly doesnt bother me i think the keepmoat was designed so all fans can enjoy the game no matter where you sit

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 09, 2010, 05:40:08 pm by bpoolrover »
most of the singers are in the south anywaypepole have been going on about this 4 the last 2 years but nothing has happened so doubt it will now

TinyPortal © 2005-2012