Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:40:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: If your going to Hillsborough and  (Read 2156 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
If your going to Hillsborough and
« on February 16, 2010, 02:12:18 pm by wing commander »
have some old boots,then take them with you because seeing as though we cant raise much of a defence theres a fair chance you may get a game..
  I am begining to think its more than just a hard pitch /coincidence why we have so many injured players.Martis,mcdaid,Lockwood,Roberrs,Webster,Shackell and O conner means that to just line up we have had to go and get another c/b at short notice and will probably have to rely on a young lad to make his debut who is one for the future..
  I thinks its maybe time the club  did a few assesments on this,and make use of these 3 sports scientists we employ.
  One radical idea is to bin off this pitch with its fancy nylon or whatever it is,our pitch is rock hard and tbh if its costing us players then its not worth it,after all weve had to redo it once.The technology only works if certain conditions are set and maintenance done but have the smc done this i have heard various answers to that.
  Its all well and good having a lovely flat surface to play our football on but not that good if all our players cant play cos there layed on the phsios bench(we need more benches).

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012