Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:49:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: \"season ticket\" price hike scandal!!!  (Read 1602 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
\"season ticket\" price hike scandal!!!
« on February 28, 2010, 08:16:49 pm by sha66y »
pleased to see the tickets for next seasons \"hill-climb\" are going on sale tomorrow,
however i am a tad miffed that a lot of posters are bitching about the increase?????
surely one can afford to sell up some land ,or one of the overseas properties , or even move the kids out of oxbridge uni, for a lower tier education facility ,to release the funds required?,?????

failing that, you could always \"sell a kidney\"

i hear the NHS poor, are always looking for black-market donors

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Rovin Reporter

Re:\"season ticket\" price hike scandal!!!
« Reply #1 on February 28, 2010, 11:22:15 pm by Rovin Reporter »
It would better for J/R to start thinking about owning our own stadium,with 20k+ capacity  there would be more scope to to offer reduced priced tickets , but with only 15k it is impossible to make ends meet , if the tickets go up then it's a some you win some you loose situation so , either way J/R and Co will have to dip there hands into there pockets for the umpteenth time for the love of the club. Billy will be here next year if the sums add up and we come to terms with the facts that Rovers need our money, I can not see me buying before the season starts so i will just have to start saving now , For as much as want us to be successful, i think there is not enough support for the hard up amongst us, why not have quarterly season ticket at  a  larger starting price  Cat B £120 per quarter or £380 for those who can afford pay up front .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012