Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:51:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Direct Debit  (Read 1982 times)

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
Direct Debit
« on February 28, 2010, 08:18:55 pm by watto-drfc »
why can't the club introduce a system where we pay by direct debit for our season tickets.
ticket price £440 pay £55 per month over 8 monthly payments from may 1st to december 1st inclusive.
this i think would be affordable and could help people who have never been able to afford to but one.

i would re new mine if i could pay monthly

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re:Direct Debit
« Reply #1 on February 28, 2010, 08:21:21 pm by MrFrost »
Yep. Ive suggested it before. Fallen on deaf ears, as do all other suggestions you put to DRFC.

I'm afraid its my way or the high way when it comes to our board. As much as JR has done for this club (which no one will ever question him for), some marketing decisions and the way the club is run leaves alot to be desired. I would like to see what the take is on things when we sell 4000 season tickets for next year.

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 28, 2010, 08:23:41 pm by watto-drfc »
where's the man who talks to JR when we need him

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 28, 2010, 08:26:19 pm by phil o sophical »
i will be doing the same as last year, find a credit card with zero interest over 12 months. Not to everyones cup of tea but not a lot different to direct debit

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 28, 2010, 08:32:05 pm by MrFrost »
Good luck. In todays financial climate, only those with a perfect credit history would be privy to such an offer.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 28, 2010, 10:55:27 pm by mushRTID »
When we buy our car insurance etc, people have the option of monthly direct debit.

Why cant this be an option? These are serious amounts of money we are talking about. It gets brought up every year. If people sign up to it then the club knows how much money is coming into the club and can plan accordingly.

The business side of the club is embarrassing.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 28, 2010, 11:00:03 pm by SkellowRover »
The only problem with dd's is that people can cancel them easily with their banks. So the club aren't goign to hand out season tickets for people to cancel direct debits on them.

the only was a system like this could work is that you have a monthly ticket book and every month you have to go to the ticket office to collect it after your dd payment has been made.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 28, 2010, 11:06:48 pm by MrFrost »
Or.......
Lets join the 21st century and have electronic turnstyles like other clubs.

If your direct debit hasn't been paid, when you scan your season ticket, it does't work.

Simple.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 28, 2010, 11:07:56 pm by mushRTID »
Anyone know if Barclaycard are still doing the 0% on season tickets with their football credit card?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012