Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:48:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Donny fans, fancy helping Cardiff City fans out?  (Read 3199 times)

Ger CCFC

• Forum Member
Donny fans, fancy helping Cardiff City fans out?
« on March 17, 2010, 08:36:53 pm by Ger CCFC »
Posted off one of our forums. \"I have created a petition calling for Peter Ridsdale to resign as Chairman and director of Cardiff City FC.

You can sign it here : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/peterridsdaletoresign/

Email your friends, family and any football fan you know, Peter Ridsdale should no longer be in this position of high salary and fantastic bonuses whilst our club cant pay it's way and every month we are in court against our creditors.

IT WILL BE PERSONALLY PRESENTED TO PR THE WATFORD HOME GAME\"

This guy shouldn't be in sport! Hopefully by the end of the week, we will have new investors, a temp chairman who is already on the board and put quite a bit of his own money into the club since the 90's etc.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrCroft

Re:Donny fans, fancy helping Cardiff City fans out?
« Reply #1 on March 17, 2010, 08:40:02 pm by MrCroft »
get your fans to boo your players off the pitch as much as posisble till we overtake you in play-off spot, and every red will sign that ;)

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 17, 2010, 08:45:14 pm by swain_drfc »
Once you have your ten points deducted I will sign it  :laugh:

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 17, 2010, 09:13:59 pm by BobG »
All good ideas Swain and Mr Croft, but Ger does have a point. Ridsdale is going to go down in history, along with that git at Barrow and Chester, as being one of only two blokes ever to cripple TWO football clubs. The man is a menace. The FA are a bloody menace too for letting him in to have a second go at it. I shall sign the petition right now. We should all sign it. We've been where Cardiff are heading. It is not nice at all. We had bucket loads of help from other clubs. We really should give some of that back now.

Cheers

BobG

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 17, 2010, 09:24:02 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I Agree Bob,
 the blokes dangerous and should never have been given \"another chance\"

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 17, 2010, 09:26:45 pm by Rios »
BobG wrote:
All good ideas Swain and Mr Croft, but Ger does have a point. Ridsdale is going to go down in history, along with that git at Barrow and Chester, as being one of only two blokes ever to cripple TWO football clubs. The man is a menace. The FA are a bloody menace too for letting him in to have a second go at it. I shall sign the petition right now. We should all sign it. We've been where Cardiff are heading. It is not nice at all. We had bucket loads of help from other clubs. We really should give some of that back now.

Cheers

BobG

Surely a certain Ken Richardson also holds that dubious honour with ourselves and Brid Town?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 17, 2010, 09:36:26 pm by BobG »
True Rios. Actually, my thinking is entirely muddled. I was accusing Vaughan of screwing 2 clubs with the soft notion in my heasd that they were 2 league clubs - clearly neither of them was. And Rchardsosn did it to 1 league club and 1 none league one. So step forward Mr Peter Ridsdale! The first person, ever, to f**k over not one, not two but three Football league clubs!

Cheers

BobG

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 17, 2010, 09:37:39 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
He also had a short spell at Barnsley didn't he ?

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 17, 2010, 09:50:14 pm by coventryrover »
DonnyBazR0ver wrote:
He also had a short spell at Barnsley didn't he ?

No come on...you cant blame Risdale for Barnsley :)

TheRev

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 17, 2010, 09:52:01 pm by TheRev »
Not long enough then  ;)

Signed........Good luck Cardiff.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 17, 2010, 10:06:23 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Signed and good luck.

The man is a virus in the game of football.

Posted your link to my Facebook page as well.

Ger CCFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 18, 2010, 12:03:39 am by Ger CCFC »
Cheers for this. Appreciate it.

Had some good news tonight, Malaysian flying in tomorrow morning, getting rid of Ridsdale who has been called the \"cancer of the club\" The malaysians knew about some debts that our directors didn't! All down to Ridsdale etc. They will pump the money in by the weekend and hope for 2 loan players etc.

Ridsdale attacked our fans when we protested the other week saying we are not loyal to our club. We all bought our season tickets early for next year to help our club sign players but it was all lies by Ridsdale to pay off some debts etc! How can you go £7mil over budget on a new ground? It's not finished inside FFS!

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
Re:Donny fans, fancy helping Cardiff City fans out
« Reply #12 on March 18, 2010, 10:31:26 am by Guernsey Exile »
Ger CCFC wrote:

Had some good news tonight, Malaysian flying in tomorrow morning, getting rid of Ridsdale who has been called the \"cancer of the club\" The malaysians knew about some debts that our directors didn't! All down to Ridsdale etc. They will pump the money in by the weekend and hope for 2 loan players etc.

Ridsdale attacked our fans when we protested the other week saying we are not loyal to our club. We all bought our season tickets early for next year to help our club sign players but it was all lies by Ridsdale to pay off some debts etc! How can you go £7mil over budget on a new ground? It's not finished inside FFS!

Reading the comments on there etc it makes me bloody proud again to be a Rover - are we the supporters your getting most support from or what - Shows what can be achieved with forged friendships on here!  Good luck mate

Ger CCFC

• Forum Member
Re:Donny fans, fancy helping Cardiff City fans out
« Reply #13 on March 18, 2010, 06:52:40 pm by Ger CCFC »
Guernsey Exile wrote:
Ger CCFC wrote:

Reading the comments on there etc it makes me bloody proud again to be a Rover - are we the supporters your getting most support from or what - Shows what can be achieved with forged friendships on here!  Good luck mate

There's been signatures from Plymouth, Leeds, Barnsley and a few Scottish clubs. Not sure of any others

TinyPortal © 2005-2012