Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:37:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: sheff utd  (Read 3161 times)

thornerover94

• Forum Member
sheff utd
« on March 17, 2010, 10:20:38 pm by thornerover94 »
new song if we win saturday
WE ARE THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH
WERE THE COCK OF THE NORTH
WE HATE ALL THE DINGLES
AND OWLS OF COURSE
and leeds
WE GO EVERY MATCH WHETHER HOME OR AWAY
WE'LL KILL ANY BAS***D THAT GETS IN OUR WAY
repeat

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
Re:sheff utd
« Reply #1 on March 17, 2010, 10:30:08 pm by SkellowRover »
Another ripped off man utd song, no thanks.

If we're pikeys like everyone says then as we beat teams i would rather sing this classic at them....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOjG91LX8Wg[/video]

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 17, 2010, 10:31:43 pm by SkellowRover »
Can u imagine the blunts faces on Saturday if were beating them 3-0 and all they can hear is \"every woman, every man, join the caravan of love............ stand up, stand up, stand up\" haha

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 17, 2010, 10:38:16 pm by Muttley »
SkellowRover wrote:
Can u imagine the blunts faces on Saturday if were beating them 3-0 and all they can hear is \"every woman, every man, join the caravan of love............ stand up, stand up, stand up\" haha

Brilliant!  B)

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 17, 2010, 10:45:26 pm by Superspy »
that would be hillarious. however, iv got to say id be just as happy with \"one team in yorkshire\" and \"up through the playoffs\" to the same tune, hehehe

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 17, 2010, 10:47:40 pm by thornerover94 »
theres nothing wrong with using other teams songs i did hear derby the other week singing we dont care song, but still it is nice to have our own in any case

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 18, 2010, 09:14:02 am by Albert Trousers »
The Caravan of Love is a must for the Barnsley game, as they love to call us pikeys.
Along with Plenty of Dingle chants, six fingers on one hand, whats it like to strangle dogs, and some inbred chants.
Hopefully we can create a proper \"derby\" atmosphere

Jim Dobbin

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 18, 2010, 10:13:36 am by Jim Dobbin »
Wouldn't they just come back with songs about recent bad press for Donny to do with childcare services, murdering prostitiutes, and like my Barnsley work colleagues say \"isn't it Pikeys that have to keep it in the family?\", people in glass houses and all that, l would much rather people use their energy to get behind the team than sing about rival clubs.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re:Barnsley Wedding
« Reply #8 on March 18, 2010, 10:24:32 am by CusworthRovers »
At the end of the day, if you walk into a church wedding service and both sets of families are sat at the same one side......then you know you are in Barnsley.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 18, 2010, 10:26:49 am by River Don »
Probably the most effective way to counteract a spurious, unimaginative affront like that is to embrace it. Let's face it they are dingles, they look like them and they sound like them and they know it and it is no surprise the best they could come up with as a come back was pikeys. It's not even a northern word, they're gypos or hoppos around here.

I'd love to hear a chorus of join the caravan of love when we play against that lot.

Edit: We could hum the Emmerdale theme tune as well while we're about it.

irishcontingent

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 18, 2010, 10:28:47 am by irishcontingent »
Can someone define \"Dingle\" its lost on me.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 18, 2010, 11:44:36 am by Viking Don »
irishcontingent wrote:
Can someone define \"Dingle\" its lost on me.

They're the scruffy family in Emmerdale (not than the peninsula in Kerry!).

irishcontingent

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 18, 2010, 12:15:20 pm by irishcontingent »
I think i had grasped that Viking Don, so in essence Barnsley fans are essentially a bit scruffy and lacking in \"Little Grey cells\".

Yeah, i can run with that. Dingle peninsula nice scenic area, as can be seen in \"Ryans Daughter\" film.

neil grainger

« Reply #13 on March 18, 2010, 01:04:53 pm by neil grainger »
SkellowRover wrote:

What a cracking idea.

You may just have nailed our elusive anthem there Skellow!

Jim Dobbin

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 18, 2010, 01:41:54 pm by Jim Dobbin »
River Don wrote:
Probably the most effective way to counteract a spurious, unimaginative affront like that is to embrace it. Let's face it they are dingles, they look like them and they sound like them and they know it and it is no surprise the best they could come up with as a come back was pikeys. It's not even a northern word, they're gypos or hoppos around here.

I'd love to hear a chorus of join the caravan of love when we play against that lot.

Edit: We could hum the Emmerdale theme tune as well while we're about it.

About as imaginative as \"Dingle\" who my colleagues inform me Wednesday fans took from Blackburn fans who have been calling it Burnley for many more years. No matter what l throw at them it comes back, i've learnt to keep quiet not that we have had anything to shout about against them over the past few years....they're still murmouring \"and with 10 men....did you disappear after 75 mins as well\" They call the Wednesday fans in the office Fritzls, then there's a Carlisle fan who doesn't have a clue about it all, he just says their rivals are Rangers they're that far away from civilisation.  

No, l would much rather step out of the banter for a bit and let the football do the talking. All l keep doing this week is sending links to everyone showing the Championship table, that seems to be enough. Luckily there's no blades in here!

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 18, 2010, 04:26:38 pm by jmt »
well done skellow rover, a true fans anthem!
just needs a little \"roverizing\"

stockyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 18, 2010, 04:48:38 pm by stockyboy »
I wish people would leave Leeds out of things. They are not our rivals, there not in our league so why bother? Otherwise pretty good song.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012