Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:16:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 1189 times)

no yam yam

Season tickets
« on March 19, 2010, 04:47:12 pm by no yam yam »
1st post so be gentle
Danum credit agency are hoping to link up with the Rovers about season ticket purchases again this year. They are hoping to bring it foward to beat the early deadline too.
Now I know times are hard. It aint easy for me too. Poor credit rating too. But last year I got 1 Adult 1 U16 and 1 under 12 ticket. Cost to me? They take £12 out of my bank on a friday, because that is my pay day. So its always there. Now £1 of that is savings, so after paying say for 4o weeks, at the end of it Iv £40. No not a great deal but its there. And I know some people have to buy 2 adults , and it does cost I know. But what can be easier than that. And our ROVERS get there money up front as required. So im guessing one season ticket youre looking at £10pw tops. If that is not affordable then how can you manage to go to the ROVERS at all?
Just a thought.
Also, my 2 year old dont go to many games. But if a mate wants to buy a ticket in same part of ground, they can sit with me, rather than on their own, when she doesnt go. No probs - unless of course a full house

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012