Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:57:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Next seasons kits  (Read 2768 times)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Next seasons kits
« on April 19, 2010, 02:56:36 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Anyone got any insight on if we will see these this week?  The Scunny game is really the last chance we will get to really promote it before the season is out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris

• Forum Member
Re:Next seasons kits
« Reply #1 on April 19, 2010, 03:44:05 pm by Chris »
Will it be Vandanel or will we be getting a better kit this year?

DannyRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 19, 2010, 04:07:03 pm by DannyRovers »
I remember maybe a month or two ago there was that thing on the OS asking the fans to vote weather they wanted the rovers till i die on the new kits or somethings and i remember reading it and it seemed to say that we were changing manufacture, but it didnt say who to. I've been wondering myself who it will be.  :dry:

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 19, 2010, 09:00:36 pm by DonnyNoel »
Chris wrote:
Will it be Vandanel or will we be getting a better kit this year?

There are quite a few rumours flying about with regards to them entering administration so maybe we will get a new manufacturer.

monkeytennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 19, 2010, 09:58:57 pm by monkeytennis »
Yeah something like this...

http://www.lazerkits.co.uk/

:cheer:

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 19, 2010, 11:31:12 pm by Chris »
The deal that was signed between the club and Vandanel was a three year deal so that takes it to the end of next season sadly.

They've also signed a contract extension with Dagenham and Redbridge this month too so they are not in administration.

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 20, 2010, 12:19:11 am by DMnumber4 »
monkeytennis wrote:
Yeah something like this...

http://www.lazerkits.co.uk/

:cheer:

Reversible?! 2 shirts for the price of one? I'm sold!!!

Would be nice to see puma or adidas do something with our shirts because it's unique, but at the end of the day, its the players wearing them that matter and not what they're wearing  :silly:

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2010, 07:50:20 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
Just got this from the Ebbsfleet site, where we're voting on next year's kit supplier as Vandanel are either in administration or liquidation

\"It became obvious that Vandanel were in financial trouble and going into liquidation, we contacted them to see what the position was. I actually had to spell it out and say we had heard they were in trouble and was it true they were going into liquidation. The contract the football club has is with Vandanel Retail. Once they were aware that things were public we were contacted and told that Vandanel no longer wished to be involved with stocking the club shop, which was part of the original contract, so in effect they broke the contract. We also had a few issues with some of the products , the team track suit being a good example, which after Christmas was dis-continued, so any players coming in, either had an ill-fitting tracksuit from a player that had left the club or no tracksuit.\"

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 25, 2010, 08:30:35 pm by Chris »
Maybe Gartom could clear this up for us?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012