Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:09:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Sharpshooter Fund signed shirt presentation  (Read 1697 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
The Sharpshooter Fund signed shirt presentation
« on April 24, 2010, 02:56:55 pm by RobTheRover »
We've just had the presentation of the signed shirt to the lucky contributor chosen from those who chipped in to the Sharpshooters Fund.  Actually, as the winner was Oslorovers, and he had to go back to Oslo, his Dad, John, stepped in.

Here is a photo of Billy preparing to hand the shirt to John...

Edit : oops, looks like the photo never transferred from my phone.  I'll relink it tomorrow

A photo of the actual presentation will follow in the coming days.

John told me that today was the first time he had been on the pitch at the Rovers, and those in the ground when the presentation took place will no doubt have noticed he made the most of it, dancing a little jig and showing the shirt to all 4 stands.  He certainly was very proud.

Many thanks once again to all who contributed to the fund, and thanks to Billy Sharp and Steve Uttley for the presentation.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re:The Sharpshooter Fund signed shirt presentation
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2010, 08:50:25 am by not on facebook »
had two texts from different mates saying they want to buy this signed billy sharp
shirt off us,one lad put £200 on the table

'two hopes'

'bob hope and no hope'

the said shirt will be going into a glass frame, and up on me lads bedroom wall.

Stu The Tickhill Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2010, 08:05:00 pm by Stu The Tickhill Red »
Your Dad bought a Fanzine off me and took great pride in telling me(and evryone else!)that he was getting Billy's shirt. I guessed it was for you  when he said it was going to Norway.

You are one lucky fella B)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 25, 2010, 08:39:31 pm by not on facebook »
stu fella you got away lightly as me olde man would still be stood there talking to
you about this and that, today (sunday 21.00) had the match not been on to take him away.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2010, 09:52:50 pm by RobTheRover »
Aye, JR had to be prised away from him by Stuart Highfield, after the \"its going to Oslo\" story, the \"my initials are JR, your initials are JR\" story, etc, etc...

;-)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012