Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:47:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: JET and a hint from Sean?  (Read 1391 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
JET and a hint from Sean?
« on April 25, 2010, 09:13:03 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Great interview about the loan players.  SOD said \"we can afford these types of players\".  Back next year?  Did say he doesn't like developing the youth of other teams though.

On to JET.  He's brilliant.  Clearly a striker and has a goals to games ratio similar to Sharp at the moment.  Great talent and 6 goals in his loan spell is impressive.  He has to come back next season.

He's improved on the criticsm he's had.  Noticeably yesterday, Copps caught a knock and without being told JET ran back and covered for Copps whilst the game played on.  He's improved in that aspect whilst he's been here and long may it continue.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Keith Myath

Re:JET and a hint from Sean?
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2010, 10:09:54 am by Keith Myath »
big fat yorkshire pudding wrote:
Great interview about the loan players.  SOD said \"we can afford these types of players\".  Back next year?  Did say he doesn't like developing the youth of other teams though.

On to JET.  He's brilliant.  Clearly a striker and has a goals to games ratio similar to Sharp at the moment.  Great talent and 6 goals in his loan spell is impressive.  He has to come back next season.

He's improved on the criticsm he's had.  Noticeably yesterday, Copps caught a knock and without being told JET ran back and covered for Copps whilst the game played on.  He's improved in that aspect whilst he's been here and long may it continue.

I agree completely, last few games he has come on leeps and bounds, clearly is play off the ball has been significantly improved by SOD & ROKs direction. His problem at Arsenal was that he wasnt either a Midfielder or a striker, i think SOD knows his best position, up front and probably just behind the main man, he is improving him for Arsenals benefit i guess and would rather have a player with his raw potential that we can call our own.

Maybe Arsenal would let us sign him, not very likely but he's hardly going to feature at Arsenal for a few years or more.

I'd be happy with a 12 month loan contract, he gives us something different up top.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012