Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:40:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: chelsea  (Read 3170 times)

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
chelsea
« on April 25, 2010, 04:51:13 pm by watto-drfc »
3 nil up against Stoke and referee has as usual given them all the decisions.. 2nd goal two footed lunge on goalkeeper to score, goalkeeper carried off with broken elbow. 3rd goal was a penno, just on edge of box where top 4 teams get penno's but smaller clubs don't

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Re:chelsea
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2010, 04:53:28 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Dont care. At end of day Id rather anyone win the League then Scum Utd.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2010, 04:56:31 pm by rtid88 »
Don't Care??? You fcking numpty, a player has just had his elbow broken by a disgusting 2 footed challenge for the ball. A referee is totally one sided against a smaller team!! U would rather a soft southern nancy team were to win the league over a northern team! U really are an utter pillock!!

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 25, 2010, 05:00:05 pm by DonnyNoel »
rtid88 wrote:
Don't Care??? You fcking numpty, a player has just had his elbow broken by a disgusting 2 footed challenge for the ball. A referee is totally one sided against a smaller team!! U would rather a soft southern nancy team were to win the league over a northern team! U really are an utter pillock!!

I think from seeing a replay his arm seemed to get caught on Kalou as he went by him and dragged along which is probably why the elbow broke. I'm not sure it qualifies as a \"disgusting 2 footed challenge\". If that was one footed or even a sliding header he could still have suffered the same injury - it didn't look like an impact injury to me. Surprised a foul wasn't given though.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2010, 05:03:48 pm by rtid88 »
For me any 2 footed challenges in football is disgusting!! No need for it!!

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 25, 2010, 05:04:08 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
rtid88 wrote:

Nahhh! Not buying it, Id rather anyone win it over Yank Scum Utd.

Whats Northern got to do with it? Next you'd be telling me if there was ever a Leeds / Arsenal / Chelsea race you'd want Leeds to win it?? Numpty? Me? Look closer to home buddy.  :laugh:

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 25, 2010, 05:10:35 pm by rtid88 »
You really are the most patronising piece of scum that I think I have ever seen write on this board and I wish the major hierachy of this board would wake up and see the same and stop sticking up for you!

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2010, 05:59:27 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
If the referee had given it all Chelsea's way, they would have had a penalty for the blatant trip on Anelka and one for the handball by Shawcross and Wheelan would have been sent off.

Can't take anything away from Chelsea, they were sublime.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 25, 2010, 06:07:45 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
rtid88 wrote:
You really are the most patronising piece of scum that I think I have ever seen write on this board and I wish the major hierachy of this board would wake up and see the same and stop sticking up for you!

Sticking up for me?? Who?? Where?? When?? Dont need anyone to defend me or stick up from me 'buddy'.

The again, I will agree with others on this thread, because at the end of the day, you dont win 7-0 purely because you've got the ref on your side.

A deserved Chelsea victory, and on attacking football alone, they deserve the Premiership trophy.

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #9 on April 25, 2010, 06:11:16 pm by topnotch_Donny »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
rtid88 wrote:

Whats Northern got to do with it? Next you'd be telling me if there was ever a Leeds / Arsenal / Chelsea race you'd want Leeds to win it?? Numpty? Me? Look closer to home buddy.  :laugh:

I am with the other fella on this. I always, always want northern clubs to do better than the southern shandy drinkers.

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 25, 2010, 06:27:43 pm by washyrover »
Before we go off on one ,how would we feel if it happened to sulli?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 25, 2010, 07:08:50 pm by not on facebook »
this supporting a northern club over the shandy drinking southern conterparts
will never wash with

for sole reason

it will be a cold bloody day in hell when i would EVER shout out for them
fcukers from millmoor/don valley stadium rotherham basterd united

so in my book that puts the supporting a northern club over any southern club
down the pan

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 25, 2010, 07:48:10 pm by DRFCTom »
Can I just ask one thing? Why are Rovers fans argueing about Chelsea and Stoke?!?!?!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 25, 2010, 08:35:11 pm by not on facebook »
drfctom.....simple answer to your question fella

'from the supporters/fans side of the fence football is mainly
built on opinions'

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 25, 2010, 08:52:59 pm by DMnumber4 »
Who's actually all that bothered about the so-called best league in the world?

I, for one, am not. Yes it would be nice to get there one day so we can have 19 lovely days out at whatever time of the day / week that SKY want us to play.

And of course we'd come straight back down on the right side of the parachute payment fence, raking £12M per year for four years whilst clubs like Scunny and Blackpool, who lets face it are about our size, struggle to live on 7 or 8000 fans per week!

The Premier League is fast becoming a farce, when teams go to Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford, its not a case of 'if' they lose, it's a question of by how many! Chelsea have scored 3 or more at home in the league on ELEVEN occasions, putting SEVEN past Sunderland, Stoke and Aston Villa, who we are told, are not bad sides.

The 'competition' element has long gone, its a 3 horse race at the top and a 'thrilling'  :dry:  race for 4th. Just what are the hopes and expectations of clubs like Blackburn and Bolton? They're hardly likely to go down.

I think my real point though is how weak it is becoming, when two of the three promoted sides stayed up, Wolves quite comfortably really.
The proof of the pudding will be next year and whether West Brom can stay up in a league they regularly fail in.

The unpredictable, interesting, fascinating league that is the Championship for me, for now  ;)

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #15 on April 25, 2010, 09:03:16 pm by topnotch_Donny »
DMnumber4 wrote:
Who's actually all that bothered about the so-called best league in the world?

I, for one, am not. Yes it would be nice to get there one day so we can have 19 lovely days out at whatever time of the day / week that SKY want us to play.

And of course we'd come straight back down on the right side of the parachute payment fence, raking £12M per year for four years whilst clubs like Scunny and Blackpool, who lets face it are about our size, struggle to live on 7 or 8000 fans per week!

The Premier League is fast becoming a farce, when teams go to Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford, its not a case of 'if' they lose, it's a question of by how many! Chelsea have scored 3 or more at home in the league on ELEVEN occasions, putting SEVEN past Sunderland, Stoke and Aston Villa, who we are told, are not bad sides.

The 'competition' element has long gone, its a 3 horse race at the top and a 'thrilling'  :dry:  race for 4th. Just what are the hopes and expectations of clubs like Blackburn and Bolton? They're hardly likely to go down.

I think my real point though is how weak it is becoming, when two of the three promoted sides stayed up, Wolves quite comfortably really.
The proof of the pudding will be next year and whether West Brom can stay up in a league they regularly fail in.

The unpredictable, interesting, fascinating league that is the Championship for me, for now  ;)

I kinda disagree. Its been a lot closer this year. Either the top six are getting weaker, or the rest catching up.

There's been a few shit results like today, but that's because teams try and sit back (just like we do defending a lead) whereas they'd get something from the game attacking.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 25, 2010, 09:22:43 pm by Drover »
watto-drfc wrote:
3 nil up against Stoke and referee has as usual given them all the decisions.. 2nd goal two footed lunge on goalkeeper to score, goalkeeper carried off with broken elbow. 3rd goal was a penno, just on edge of box where top 4 teams get penno's but smaller clubs don't

I think you will find Man utd hold the record for least number of penalties awarded against them and Stoke are known for being a physical team themselves,big boot,long ball,long THROW etc.Look what Shawcross did,so well done to Chelsea for taking them on at their own game and beating them at it.Im not a Chelsea fan but I am a fan of seeing different clubs winning the title.I hope Chelsea stop Man u winning this season and then hope someone else wins it next season Arsenal or even someone like Man city.I feel that would be more healthy for the game than say Man utd winning it year in year out.

TheRev

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 25, 2010, 09:26:31 pm by TheRev »
topnotch_Donny wrote:
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
rtid88 wrote:

I am with the other fella on this. I always, always want northern clubs to do better than the southern shandy drinkers.

Sorry but for me I never want a Lancastrian club to win anything... and yes for me if it was a 2 horse race between the scum from Lancashire and the scum from Yorkshire Leeds) I'd pick the Yorkshire team everytime.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 25, 2010, 09:43:11 pm by hoolahoop »
Hmmmm let me think do I favour the American owned scum of ManU or the Russian owned scum of Chelski.........nothing in it can't stand either. However I just can't understand why ManU are particularly picked out as the only team deserving of vitriol.
Is it their players that the likes of TWD can't stand, their manager or perhaps their success ? We British detest success and more especially regular success don't we ?

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #19 on April 25, 2010, 09:49:34 pm by topnotch_Donny »
hoolahoop wrote:
Hmmmm let me think do I favour the American owned scum of ManU or the Russian owned scum of Chelski.........nothing in it can't stand either. However I just can't understand why ManU are particularly picked out as the only team deserving of vitriol.
Is it their players that the likes of TWD can't stand, their manager or perhaps their success ? We British detest success and more especially regular success don't we ?

I dont like Chelsea because I hate southerners. So I dont want their fans to gloat (the Shandy drinking pricks) however, I guess fans all over the country support the top four.

I just hope they all go frigging bust.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 25, 2010, 09:54:50 pm by hoolahoop »
topnotch_Donny wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I dont like Chelsea because I hate southerners. So I dont want their fans to gloat (the Shandy drinking pricks) however, I guess fans all over the country support the top four.

I just hope they all go frigging bust.

What when they have the banks to write off their debts, the FA to help them at every turn etc. Must admit of the two ManU is far the lesser of the 2 evils. at least they built their own teams in the past and don't cheat to have the extent that the 'shandy drinkers' do.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 25, 2010, 10:21:29 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
washyrover wrote:
Before we go off on one ,how would we feel if it happened to sulli?

Id be gutted for Sully, but it'd be one of those things. Tony Pulis had no complaints, the media have picked up on nothing, the lad had his eye on the ball the whole time and put it in the back of the net, there was no malicous intent.

One minute people are moaning that Goalkeepers are over protected and no advantage is given to the attacking side, the next some whining closet Man Utd supporters are moaning that a goal shouldnt stand because a keeper took an accidental knock as the ball was on its way into the net.

Sif

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 26, 2010, 12:05:29 am by Sif »
It wasn't a f**king challenge. Take a deep breath, count to ten & then learn not to react.

He was entitled to go for the ball. he wasn't challenging anyone, he was just stretching for ot. If Sorensen os daft/brave enough to stick his arm in there, then fair play to him but he's gonna get injured.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012