Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:07:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tom Naylor  (Read 1733 times)

jakethestag

Tom Naylor
« on April 26, 2010, 10:58:05 pm by jakethestag »
Tom is a very promising youngester here. Tonight he put on his facebook \"Donny bound in the next few days\" and had a reply about him joining you lot. Which he has since removed.

Hes just signed a new 2 year extension so he will cost if you are interested.

Any of you heard anything ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re:Tom Naylor
« Reply #1 on April 26, 2010, 11:00:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Probably means he's planning a day out up the A60. That sort of thing passes for news in the East Midlands. And on Facebook come to think of it.

jakethestag

« Reply #2 on April 26, 2010, 11:03:11 pm by jakethestag »
Thats what i thought originally but why would he remove a post someone wrote about signing for you.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2010, 11:04:44 pm by wilts rover »
I understand he has a late availability deal to Benidorm from Robin Hood airport - lets hope there's no volcanoes errupting to spoil his hols

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 26, 2010, 11:09:53 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Maybe he had a depraved night with a buxom Donny lass and he's off for second helpings at the weekend. His Mrs got wind of it and he had to remove the evidence from Facebook.

Is he any good?

jakethestag

« Reply #5 on April 26, 2010, 11:15:06 pm by jakethestag »
Hes the youngster with most potential we have IMO. Broke into the first team at the back end of last season had really impressed but spent all of this year out on loan and won player of the season for his club.

As i said though he has just signed a new contract so he would cost. Maybe (hopefully) your not willing to pay for him  :laugh:

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 26, 2010, 11:24:24 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
What position does he play?

I'd like to think we would be looking at players who are proven rather than taking a gamble on Conference players.... 10p and we'll take him!

jakethestag

« Reply #7 on April 26, 2010, 11:27:33 pm by jakethestag »
Hes a centre back. I hope you dont sign him as he has potential and id like to see him firmly in our first team before he leaves.

tbh id say the championship was too far a step up even if he was to be loaned out, unless it was back to a BSP side. Hes not go the expiernce to be able to play in the football league yet.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 26, 2010, 11:33:34 pm by BobG »
Oh you're safe as houses then Jake. The one position we've got a surplus in is centre back! We've got hundreds of the buggers. You want a couple?

Cheers

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012