Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:50:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Wembley DVD  (Read 1802 times)

AzzA424

• Forum Member
Wembley DVD
« on May 13, 2010, 11:15:51 am by AzzA424 »
Calling all Rovers fans

I was one of the lucky 25,000 odd Rovers fans to have gone to wembley two years ago, and have since been to the club shop several times in pursuit of the match DVD. However, because the club shop have had a change in DVD manufacturer I haven't been able to get one.

Would anyone know where about one could be bought or would anybody with one be willing to make a copy as I could make arrangements for that too. I've got so many other Rovers memorabilia and this feels like a huge void in my collection.

Look forward to hearing back from anyone who can help...

Az.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re:Wembley DVD
« Reply #1 on May 13, 2010, 11:48:25 am by MrFrost »
Why would the club changing Dvd manufacturer stop them producing a copy. I think the likely story is that Sky probably want a massive fee for purchasing the rights for the game. It's a shame as the Dvd would be a massive seller, as would season review dvd's

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 13, 2010, 05:23:22 pm by silent majority »
Is there an echo in here?? in here??

bradford exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 13, 2010, 05:58:38 pm by bradford exile »
AzzA424 wrote:
Calling all Rovers fans

I was one of the lucky 25,000 odd Rovers fans to have gone to wembley two years ago, and have since been to the club shop several times in pursuit of the match DVD. However, because the club shop have had a change in DVD manufacturer I haven't been able to get one.

Would anyone know where about one could be bought or would anybody with one be willing to make a copy as I could make arrangements for that too. I've got so many other Rovers memorabilia and this feels like a huge void in my collection.

Look forward to hearing back from anyone who can help...

Az.

Send me your address on a pm and I will send you a copy.

By the way it's from sky tv. Dont know what the official one from the club is like.

Regards

Ray

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #4 on May 13, 2010, 06:55:57 pm by topnotch_Donny »
I borrowed the full match from my uncle, but it got scratched and doesn't work proper now. I don't know how he made a copy, but it was the full sky coverage.He must have recorded it and some how transferred it to his laptop and burnt it to CD.

If I knew the DVD was like gold dust, I would have took more care with it. I can't believe how easy copies fook up  :unsure:

Ive tried loads of bit torrent sites to find a download, but I can only find highlights of the game  :angry:

I too was hoping the club shop would do me a copy.

bradford exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 13, 2010, 10:06:48 pm by bradford exile »
topnotchdonny

ditto the above

regards

Ray

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #6 on May 13, 2010, 10:20:23 pm by topnotch_Donny »
bradford exile wrote:
topnotchdonny

ditto the above

regards

Ray

Cheers mate. I only discovered the DVD to be knackered about two weeks ago. My uncle is away at the minute, so I haven't told him that the DVD is knacked yet :laugh:

When he gets back I will break the news. Hopefully he saved the DVD on a hardrive, if not I better take up your offer  :chair:

Thanks for your very kind offer, and I will PM you if I need help  ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012