Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:28:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Honda Strike !  (Read 1390 times)

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
Honda Strike !
« on June 24, 2010, 08:09:57 pm by ScillyRover »
Well Honda strikes... does that mean I won't get my new motor bike on time now !  :(

Let's hope that Matsui doesn't stirke as well, otherwise that's my new washing machine delivery delayed too !

I like watching the Japs.. credit due to them.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re:Honda Strike !
« Reply #1 on June 24, 2010, 09:48:09 pm by hoolahoop »
ScillyRover wrote:
Well Honda strikes... does that mean I won't get my new motor bike on time now !  :(

Let's hope that Matsui doesn't stirke as well, otherwise that's my new washing machine delivery delayed too !

I like watching the Japs.. credit due to them.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: They played out of their skins, the Danes never had a chance but have they peaked early or were the Danes totally lacking in invention ?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 24, 2010, 11:03:07 pm by RobTheRover »
The Danes looked as though they wanted to play the game at a much slower pace, and the Japanese seemed to lull them into believing they did too, then BANG - the Japanese started playing with pace and direct running.  It scared the living crap out of Denmark.  And Sorensen, so normally dependable, had a complete nightmare of a game.  He got lucky twice too, so it could have been even more emphatic than it was.

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 25, 2010, 12:15:04 am by DMnumber4 »
Rigoglioso wrote:
Denmark were hopeless at the best of times tonight.

Far too many long and aimless punts into the box that went absolutely nowhere. All it achieved in doing was giving the ball back to the Japanese.

Honda is a class act as well. Really impressed me both in this World Cup and in the friendly against England before the tournament.

Our friendly wins over Mexico and Japan don't look bad at all now considering they've both made the last 16!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012