Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:14:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: SOD Hull  (Read 2859 times)

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
SOD Hull
« on June 25, 2010, 12:47:14 pm by The L J Monk »
Pearson expected to announce new manager on Monday. BBC Radio Humberside understands the new boss is currently contracted elsewhere but contracts for him and his assistant have been drawn up.

A story on 606 also says they've launched a hostile bid that the approached club's chairman, who is on holiday, has reacted furiously to. Is John back?

Probably Holloway, but could it be O'Driscoll?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
Re:SOD Hull
« Reply #1 on June 25, 2010, 01:04:33 pm by Bald Rover »
Jr is still in Spain!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 25, 2010, 01:06:35 pm by Drover »
The L J Monk wrote:
Pearson expected to announce new manager on Monday. BBC Radio Humberside understands the new boss is currently contracted elsewhere but contracts for him and his assistant have been drawn up.

A story on 606 also says they've launched a hostile bid that the approached club's chairman, who is on holiday, has reacted furiously to. Is John back?

Probably Holloway, but could it be O'Driscoll?

Doubt it's SOD.I think Pearson is a bit pally with JR and they have respect for each other and would think if he wanted SOD he would be upfront with JR.I remember when there was all the speculation of who would get the Hull job when Peter Taylor left and JR was asked if he was worried they may want Penney.Jr replied No,Adam(Pearson) has told me who he would like for their new manager.Having said that Im not sure if Pearson had took charge of Derby just before or just after Greeny went there?But greeny was at the end of his contract anyway so it does'nt count as being sneeky.

Matty

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 25, 2010, 01:14:11 pm by Matty »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 25, 2010, 01:21:04 pm by Filo »
Matty wrote:
Hull fans seem to think its Pearson http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=297&fid=148&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121136902  :)

I hope it is Nigel Pearson, give them a taste of their own medicine when they offered Wellens a deal he could n`t turn down! Mind how they got to offer a deal to a player under contract is still unclear and to this day I believe Wellens was tapped up, so I hope Hull have tapped up Pearson

Matty

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 25, 2010, 01:51:47 pm by Matty »
That would be intresting time will tell i guess and it does seem that wellens had agrred terms before a fee was agreed between the clubs

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 25, 2010, 01:58:37 pm by eastender »
Matty wrote:
It does seem that wellens had agreed terms before a fee was agreed between the clubs

Thats because he wasn't \"tapped up\" as Filo  said but \"Drummed out\"..... ,Allegedly  :ohmy:

Matty

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 25, 2010, 02:08:57 pm by Matty »
I know I was agreeing lets just hope Leicester get a taste of their own medicine

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 26, 2010, 03:50:57 pm by eastender »
Looks like it is Pearson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hull_city/8758153.stm

SOD to Leicester any one ?

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #9 on June 26, 2010, 05:20:32 pm by Rovin Reporter »
eastender wrote:
Looks like it is Pearson.