Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:48:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Musings #20: Return of Fans to DRFC  (Read 753 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Musings #20: Return of Fans to DRFC
« on February 25, 2021, 06:03:39 pm by RoversAlias »
Hi folks,

My latest editorial is out now, discussing Monday's government announcement that fans can return to grounds under their 'roadmap out of lockdown' plan in May - how it affects Rovers, when we should be getting excited about our return to the Keepmoat and what implications it might have for any potential send-off for Copps. You can check it out at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/musings-from-the-south-stand-20-fan-return-on-horizon

Many thanks for reading, as ever - please let me know your thoughts. Are you keen to get back, or enjoying the home comforts? Will you make a special effort to attend that first game back? How would you like to see Copps commemorated?

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Musings #20: Return of Fans to DRFC
« Reply #1 on February 25, 2021, 07:07:15 pm by scawsby steve »
Hi folks,

My latest editorial is out now, discussing Monday's government announcement that fans can return to grounds under their 'roadmap out of lockdown' plan in May - how it affects Rovers, when we should be getting excited about our return to the Keepmoat and what implications it might have for any potential send-off for Copps. You can check it out at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/musings-from-the-south-stand-20-fan-return-on-horizon

Many thanks for reading, as ever - please let me know your thoughts. Are you keen to get back, or enjoying the home comforts? Will you make a special effort to attend that first game back? How would you like to see Copps commemorated?

:scarf:

Great article, Alias, and what a lovely thought if all of that were possible.

However, the cynical, pessimistic nature I have tells me that it's just a pipe dream. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Musings #20: Return of Fans to DRFC
« Reply #2 on February 26, 2021, 07:07:59 pm by RoversAlias »
Thanks Steve. I have been as cautious and pragmatic as anybody during this last year but I felt the need to sound an optimistic note after this week's news!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012