Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:44:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: it looks like 7 defeats in a row can Bury afford to sack their manager ???  (Read 3618 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
assuming they lose today it will be 7 defeats in a row

officially the club has big aims

but hang on a minute what's this ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37732276

"Bury have been presented with another winding-up petition by HM Revenue and Customs for unpaid tax.
The Shakers faced similar action in January, but the debts were paid before the case went to court.
Local media reports it is the fourth winding-up petition served on the League One club this year.
"The club confirms that it will deal with this petition and our lawyers have been instructed accordingly," said a Bury FC statement.
"The club is confident the matter will be resolved and will operate as normal in working to make sure that we keep moving forward.""

just love it when the manager says his team are "human beings"

what is the other option to "humans" ??

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
are they trying to make me look stupid (again) now 3-2

POD

• Forum Member
Re: it looks like 7 defeats in a row can Bury afford to sack their manager ???
« Reply #2 on October 29, 2016, 05:37:18 pm by POD »
 Flitcroft won manager of the month in September following five straight wins.  They haven't picked up any points at all this month. 
I'm sad to say that my home town club are punching above their weight trying to be at the top of league one, with underperforming players on big wages that the club cannot afford.  I think this would be the third time in administration if it happened. 

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
It must be really tough with the amount of clubs around them just to keep going. They are a good club Bury. Flitcroft is full of bull he talks some right crap he learned from the best in Keith Hill.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
It must be really tough with the amount of clubs around them just to keep going. They are a good club Bury. Flitcroft is full of bull he talks some right crap he learned from the best in Keith Hill.

yes the best was about having a team of "human beings"

I was just going to suggest he must be a doppelganger of Fergie

but just noticed they have finally seen sense ,,,, took a long while

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37964476

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
I only just found out that his assistant was the former Rovers defender Ben Futcher. He's also collected his P45.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Paul Dickov must have his cv in the post as we speak.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Paul Dickov must have his cv in the post as we speak.

Bury it's a graveyard for managers

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
I only just found out that his assistant was the former Rovers defender Ben Futcher. He's also collected his P45.
Did we ever find out if Futcher was a centre back or a centre forward.  I seem to remember he spent equal time with us as both due to his excessive height.   Or am I thinking of someone else?

dickos1

• VSC Member
He's only managed about 60 games in league 2 wouldn't say he's got a proven track record

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
I would agree he will get another job either in league two or the conference. Sometimes at this level no matter how good you are if you get into a bad run sometimes it can't be turned back round.
He needs to stop trying to be intelligent and get on with being a manager. Being around Keith Hill did him no favours in that respect. They both talk bxxxocks.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
it seems Bury are improving they lost 5-0 to AFC WIMBLEDON  in the fa cup midweek

and only lost 5-1 to the same team yesterday so obvious improvement here
so in five more games against them they will get a result - think my thoughts have been influenced by flitcroft's "ramblings"

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member

not a good week for Ben his twin brother has just died

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38091794

drfchound

• Forum Member
The BBC report mentions twin brothers Paul and Ron Futcher which are the names I remember.
So who was Ben Futcher and was he a relation of the twins?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:39:07 pm by drfchound »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
The BBC report mentions twin brothers Paul and Ron Futcher which are the names I remember.
So who was Ben Futcher and was he a relation of the twins?

Yes, he is the son of Paul Futcher who died yesterday.

drfchound

• Forum Member
Cheers, i couldnt remember him at all.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012