Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:02:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: zeitgeist  (Read 1250 times)

whisky

• Forum Member
zeitgeist
« on January 23, 2012, 05:49:56 pm by whisky »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you have a spare couple of hours I suggest you give this a watch. A real eye opener that will change the way you view the corrupt society we live in.

Our ignorance is their power.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
Re: zeitgeist
« Reply #1 on January 25, 2012, 04:36:50 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
Seen it before, interesting watch, however quite a few points that don't really have any proof.

whisky

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 25, 2012, 05:52:08 pm by whisky »
The main purpose of the zeitgeist films is to attract new members to the movement. For this reason a lot of the points don't go into too much detail. This documentary in particular is designed to show people that there is another way for us to live our lives and the idea that something like money (a man made idea) can stop things like cancer research, ending world hunger etc is such a backwards way of thinking but it is the only way of thinking that most people have.
Personally I think that our societies have now evolved to a point where money has outlived all usefulness and only serves to hold us back as a species. If there was no money, every science project in the world would have unlimited resources to achieve their aims.
Pleas watch this documentary people. I promise that it will be one of the most thought provoking things you will ever watch.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 27, 2012, 04:05:27 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
If you go on the Zeitgeist website there are two more videos there, the good thing about this is they will actually let you download and share it with friends for free. Most people will sell stuff like this in books/dvd's ect just to make cash, whereas the people who do this don't care about the money as much as getting the message to more and more people. I agree that money is used to keep the population under control.

If your into this kind of stuff mate, you may be interested in American stand-up comedian & philosopher Bill Hicks, if you don't know him already. He talked about quite a few similar ideas.

Such as;

'It's all about money, not freedom, ya'll, okay? Nothing to do with f**kin' freedom. If you think you're free, try going somewhere without f**king money, okay? '

quite a few vids on youtube, also talks about music, drugs and politics, but be warned if you don't like alot of swearing or vulgarity it's not for you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012