Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:34:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sorry about tis BUT  (Read 1253 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Sorry about tis BUT
« on December 30, 2012, 03:22:58 pm by selby »
I thought that Gary Woods had a great game again yesterday and did well commanding his area

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Sorry about tis BUT
« Reply #1 on December 30, 2012, 03:33:24 pm by benaldo »
He's another one who made it swiftly onto the benaldo hit-lst along with Sam Hird, george Friend, Keegan (not Kevin), Husband, and many, many more. But....as is usually the case, I've maybe got it wrong....again. Perhaps he was just too young, too naive, too lacking in experience, that all he really needed was a decent run in the team and a chance to "learn on the job" if you like? I guess with keepers the manager knows if they can stop shots or not in training, it's easy to see a talented shot stopper isn't it - but in a match decision making is almost as important and maybe you can't tell that or teach that in training as well as you can by actually doing it in a match?

Whatever it is, good luck to the kid and I hope he continues to improve even further.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 30, 2012, 03:36:37 pm by Wellred »
There was 2 occasions yesterday when he came for the ball and got a good clean punch on it.
Well played Gary Woods yesterday.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 30, 2012, 03:58:30 pm by selby »
Benaldo thats a great read after a bad season last year I think we are now beginning to all pull together behind the club and long may it last.
We will not win every game and we have not got a team full of great players but they all give 100% and then some and after last season its great to see and they deserve our full support for their effort.
      Our team song this season should be WE GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT WE GET UP AGAIN.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012