Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:50:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bennett again!  (Read 4416 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Bennett again!
« Reply #30 on September 22, 2012, 11:23:38 pm by hoolahoop »
...where did Andy Watson end up? My memory is a bit fuzzy, but it seemed to me that one minute he was being linked with a move to Sunderland (who were in the PL at the time I believe) and the next he was just gone.

Same league as the famous Glasgow Rangers ? lol

Farsley Celtic

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 22, 2012, 11:26:27 pm by MachoMadness »
It's a shame... I remember him playing one of the best individual displays I've ever seen for us when we smashed Dagenham 5-1 at Belle Vue. He was unplayable that day, looked every bit a football league player.

To think we got promoted that season and he was nowhere to be found by then. Had he gone by then or was he just the first of many that ended up on Penney's bad side?

Rupee92

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on September 22, 2012, 11:32:32 pm by Rupee92 »
It's a shame... I remember him playing one of the best individual displays I've ever seen for us when we smashed Dagenham 5-1 at Belle Vue. He was unplayable that day, looked every bit a football league player.

To think we got promoted that season and he was nowhere to be found by then. Had he gone by then or was he just the first of many that ended up on Penney's bad side?

That match is still in my top 10 favourite matches... Not least because i was a little kid on tv with my donny the dog teddy  :lol:

neil grainger

« Reply #33 on September 22, 2012, 11:45:10 pm by neil grainger »
in the end we could of and should of won the game.   

Could have and should have

neil grainger

« Reply #34 on September 22, 2012, 11:47:03 pm by neil grainger »
I'd try Hume, didn't think Husband did himself justice either today.

I must have been watching a different game then, because it was Husband that led to our goal. He worked his socks off from the minute he came on the pitch and chased everything. Bennett would have let that ball go out. 

Agree with that Donnylass

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 23, 2012, 12:51:04 am by RedJ »
I wonder if the defenders stopping hoofing was as a result of Harper taking command of the midfield and talking to the back four more.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012