Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:30:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I follow  (Read 1334 times)

oliver

• VSC Member
I follow
« on April 14, 2024, 01:35:04 pm by oliver »
On the demise of I follow if you don't pay for sky that will be end of being able to watch rovers on certain night games.Am I right with my assumption?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Re: I follow
« Reply #1 on April 14, 2024, 01:43:01 pm by Chris Black come back »
From next season, if you are in the UK then yes. Unless you are willing to pay Sky or NOW. You can still get the audio commentary through iFollow or some other cub platform. As it stands the NOW day membership is £11.99 which gives you next season not only the Rovers' game, but 24 hour access to all Sky Sports channels. This will probably go up but as it stands you will have to pay 20pc more than at present (£10 a game) but you also get to access a load of other stuff the same 24 hours.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 14, 2024, 03:12:40 pm by drfc1951 »
At the moment i pay £4.49 per month for audio commentary plus £10 for video pass on night games.Would you still have to pay for the audio commentary as well as Sky  tv for a monthly subscription.

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 14, 2024, 05:38:18 pm by KingKendrick »
At the moment i pay £4.49 per month for audio commentary plus £10 for video pass on night games.Would you still have to pay for the audio commentary as well as Sky  tv for a monthly subscription.

Ifollow will still be available on international channels for all those who access

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 14, 2024, 05:45:45 pm by VivaRovers »
Might have to step up the campaign for Welsh independence so I don't have to pay for Sky

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 14, 2024, 05:58:36 pm by Padge_DRFC »
So anyone can watch any game then still next season. I'd hazard a guess more people have fire sticks that sky now

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 17, 2024, 05:07:30 pm by silent majority »
On the demise of I follow if you don't pay for sky that will be end of being able to watch rovers on certain night games.Am I right with my assumption?

No, you're not.

There's going to be alternatives to Sky. IFollow may be gone but there are other companies offering similar services.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 17, 2024, 09:54:00 pm by rich1471 »

No, you're not.

There's going to be alternatives to Sky. IFollow may be gone but there are other companies offering similar services.

can you still get I follow abroad next season

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 17, 2024, 10:02:17 pm by keyser_soze »
I struggled to get my head round it too. Are we saying that all games that aren’t 3pm to 5pm on a Saturday will be streamed on Sky?so in the situation everyone plays on a Tuesday night all games will be streamed live?

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 18, 2024, 08:45:28 pm by RoversInSpain »

No, you're not.

Yes, visual and Audio

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 18, 2024, 10:24:11 pm by rich1471 »

No, you're not.

Yes, visual and Audio
cheers that's perfect

TinyPortal © 2005-2012