Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:44:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Early Coach  (Read 2751 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Early Coach
« on August 06, 2011, 10:17:37 pm by MrFrost »
Well after less than 2 hours kip last night, and somehow managing to wake up in a drunken state and make the early coach I am absolutely knackered.

Cheers to Mike for doing a great job organising the early coach.

Would have been nice to get some sleep on the way back, but never mind! :woohoo:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

copps123

• Forum Member
Re: Early Coach
« Reply #1 on August 07, 2011, 07:31:09 am by copps123 »
Mr Frost, I see no reason whatsoever why you couldnt have had some sleep on the way home.....oh hang on.....me...red bull.....whoops....I apologise to all earache and headache I may have caused!  I did howevever have a quiet half hour towards the end of the journey.  Ah well...it seems red bull, really does give you wings :ohmy:

xxxamandaxxx :)

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 07, 2011, 07:45:40 pm by Jonathan »
Quote from: \"copps123\" post=173171
Mr Frost, I see no reason whatsoever why you couldnt have had some sleep on the way home.....oh hang on.....me...red bull.....whoops....I apologise to all earache and headache I may have caused!  I did howevever have a quiet half hour towards the end of the journey.  Ah well...it seems red bull, really does give you wings :ohmy:

Drunken bad behaviour, I can't condone it!

Sounds like Mike did a good job with the coach, if the idea is repeated then I'll be up for a few of the early trips as couldn't afford many more weekends away like this one!

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 07, 2011, 09:21:12 pm by Ollie the Legend! »
Quote from: \"copps123\" post=173171

.                                                                                                                                                                                   Ahh, the only happy one on the way back as I remember ;) At least there was a smile on my face after hearing you sing god knows how many songs haha. By the way, I'm the 'young lad' who was sat behind you :thumbsup: I've  got to say that being on that coach was great. Some good songs on the way there as well :rtid:

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 08, 2011, 07:53:34 am by copps123 »
Morning!!! Jonathon, Mike did a great job, he must do more in the future. It was a great day out, well, other than the scoreline and injurys. We kinda did just stalk you lot though after leaving wetherspoons...bet you thought \"great, who's this jibba jabba tagging along\" I was only, er, slightly intoxicated before the game..it was the coach trip home that did it...I blame Kerry! (and possibly the man who gave me that can of ....wait for it......skol superstrength)....urgh! But hey, I went with the flow :blush:

Oh ollie ollie ollie....how i feel for you! Did i give you a headache? My singing was original wasnt it :laugh:

Mr Frost kept giving me the \"I'm so gonna slate you on vsc in the morning look\" but i did tell him that I'd hunt him down if he did...I think the thought of having to see me again was scary enough to keep him quiet!  

xxxamandaxxx

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 08, 2011, 08:04:51 am by Ollie the Legend! »
Well, you were the only happy one on the coach back, no need to apologise, I've got good memories of being on that coach. By the way I think you should have got up to do karaoke haha :thumbsup:

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 08, 2011, 08:20:59 am by copps123 »
Haha...karaoke??? I think Mike would have been fighting with me for a slot. He didnt take much prompting to make him burst into song!

I thought the 5 hours on the way back went pretty quick, although the thought of my singing and loudness, does make me cringe slighty!:blush: Had it been football songs, it wouldnt be too bad, but meatloaf ....:blink:

xxxamandaxxx

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 08, 2011, 08:24:46 am by Ollie the Legend! »
I feel sorry for the guy sat next to you!!!!! Haha :thumbsup:

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 08, 2011, 08:37:55 am by copps123 »
aaaawwwwww...poor lewis (as i found out his name was) although, after a few beverages, he looked a tad like stocky so he ended up being called Brian for the rest of the day...poor him indeedy!!!

xxx

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 08, 2011, 08:45:31 am by Ollie the Legend! »
I thought he looked like Stocky as well :S Poor Brian.....all he could do was try and get some sleep on the way back :thumbsup:

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 08, 2011, 08:47:16 am by Jonathan »
Can't believe I missed karaoke! Bet you'd harldy reached BT before Mike started singing Suspicious Minds.

Good time drinking before the game, didn't take much to top up the levels from the night before. Been a great weekend allround, just gutted about the injuries and hoping for good news.

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 08, 2011, 09:16:10 am by copps123 »
Haha....Jonathon...I called you a tramp! Sorry! Hope Brighton treat you well ;)

xxxamandaxxx

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 08, 2011, 10:04:56 am by Mike_F »
Thanks to all who traveled on the Eagerly Anticipated Early Coach!

A good day had by all. Shame about the result and injuries but nit a lot I could do about those I'm afraid! Already looking forward to the next one!

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 08, 2011, 11:18:15 am by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"Mike_F\" post=173525
Thanks to all who traveled on the Eagerly Anticipated Early Coach!

A good day had by all. Shame about the result and injuries but nit a lot I could do about those I'm afraid! Already looking forward to the next one!

Can you give out ear plugs next time Mike instead of sweets?! :chair:

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 08, 2011, 12:56:44 pm by copps123 »
.............you will hide Mr Frost! :laugh:

xxxamandaxxx

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on August 08, 2011, 01:53:06 pm by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"copps123\" post=173568
.............you will hide Mr Frost! :laugh:

xxxamandaxxx

Will you find me though?!

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 08, 2011, 04:20:58 pm by copps123 »
yep....i know where you live remember! :P

northerncasual

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 08, 2011, 06:38:17 pm by northerncasual »
The singin was fine tho u could have shared the water;)

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 08, 2011, 07:15:21 pm by copps123 »
It was water....:laugh:  Water and red bull, and me....oooooooohhhhhh it dont mix well. Its great for me at the time...its just after...i realise what i put other people through!!!

So, northerncasual...guessing you was sat near me then to witness the \"water\" ?

northerncasual

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 08, 2011, 08:36:30 pm by northerncasual »
Yes u sat next to me:thumbsup:

copps123

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 08, 2011, 08:42:37 pm by copps123 »
...ahhh...at the front? are you the gentleman i had to keep apologising to for being intrusive? ha..oh dear xx

TinyPortal © 2005-2012