Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:55:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: League One  (Read 2187 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
League One
« on September 17, 2011, 09:22:02 pm by MrFrost »
So IF we did go down, what would people expect next season.

I think Diamond Dave said when these season ticket and matchday prices were announced they would have been the same if we went down last season.

So, i'd predict attendances of between 3 and 4000, which would be one of the lowest in the league.

We would lose the better players in the squad, with the directors probably wanting to cash in on the sale of Sharp etc, which would mean zero money for squad rebuilding.

Relegation would be a disaster. Why oh why have we let it come to this. Why haven't we made money available to build a Championship team? All the hard work and new fans we have won is going to be thrown away in the blink of an eye.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
Re: League One
« Reply #1 on September 17, 2011, 09:24:01 pm by SkellowRover »
'If' we went down you 'might' buy a season ticket as they will probably be cheaper judging by your moaning on here :laugh:

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 17, 2011, 09:27:12 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183088
'If' we went down you 'might' buy a season ticket as they will probably be cheaper judging by your moaning on here :laugh:

I think Diamond Dave said when these season ticket and matchday prices were announced they would have been the same if we went down last season.

Reading obviously not one of your strong points is it.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 17, 2011, 09:33:02 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=183095

Oh well i guess he wont be then ;) sorry i dont take note of everything dizzy dave says in days past.

Anyway i don't respect your opinons fella, when you man up and you're not too scared to face upto the people you should be directing your views too (ie JR/DM and/or SoD/RoK) at a fans forum then i might. How sad, all this pent up frustration you obviously have and all you do about it is moan on here, do something about it if you are that passionate.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 17, 2011, 09:37:01 pm by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183100

Oh well i guess he wont be then ;) sorry i dont take note of everything dizzy dave says in days past.

Anyway i don't respect your opinons fella, when you man up and you're not too scared to face upto the people you should be directing your views too (ie JR/DM and/or SoD/RoK) at a fans forum then i might. How sad, all this pent up frustration you obviously have and all you do about it is moan on here, do something about it if you are that passionate.

b*llocks to you pal. Don't talk to me about passion.
So because I can't get to a fans forum 20 miles down the road because I have a job, i'm not passionate?
I bet the likes of you were happy clapping when Uncle Ken's right hand man struck the match that burned down our stand. Actually no, you'll have been supporting Leeds or someone back then wouldn't you?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 17, 2011, 09:37:51 pm by Wellred »

I take it that applies to everyone else on here who happens to think it is time for a change? We are all frustrated at the way things are drifting at OUR club. You obviously cannot see any problems.
As for you not respecting my opinions. Frankly I don't give a flying f**k what you think. You just keep clapping away.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 17, 2011, 09:47:00 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=183102

So because I can't get to a fans forum 20 miles down the road because I have a job, i'm not passionate?
I bet the likes of you were happy clapping when Uncle Ken's right hand man struck the match that burned down our stand. Actually no, you'll have been supporting Leeds or someone back then wouldn't you?

Quality reply sunshine haha :laugh: I'm sure you could make 1 fans forum? I work and i drove 30 miles to Retford on Thursday and i've been to all of them apart from 1.

Wow now you compare these times to Uncle Kens reign at the club, i bet JR wonders why he even bothers after reading crap like that.

As for supporting another team, is that you trying to divert the fact that maybe you did? because i am a 1 man club and I've been a supporter since my first match in 79 under King Billys first stint through to me working for the club in the late 80's and early 90's, through to protesting against Richardson & Weaver to our rise to where we are now.

Like i said to Wellred, do something about it and get some balls instead of just moaning on a forum. Organise a Shoes Off protest in the car park like the Blunts do on a regular basis :laugh:

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 17, 2011, 09:49:44 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=183104

I take it that applies to everyone else on here who happens to think it is time for a change? We are all frustrated at the way things are drifting at OUR club. You obviously cannot see any problems.
As for you not respecting my opinions. Frankly I don't give a flying f**k what you think. You just keep clapping away.

Who says i'm clapping? lol

I believe SoD is the right man for the job at the moment and will give him the 2 upcoming home matches to see what he can do.

But unlike you if i had a major bugbear like you do then i would do something about it, get a protest going at a match and lets see how many actually agree with your opinions and join you.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 17, 2011, 09:49:50 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183109

Quality reply sunshine haha :laugh: I'm sure you could make 1 fans forum? I work and i drove 30 miles to Retford on Thursday and i've been to all of them apart from 1.

Wow now you compare these times to Uncle Kens reign at the club, i bet JR wonders why he even bothers after reading crap like that.

As for supporting another team, is that you trying to divert the fact that maybe you did? because i am a 1 man club and I've been a supporter since my first match in 79 under King Billys first stint through to me working for the club in the late 80's and early 90's, through to protesting against Richardson & Weaver to our rise to where we are now.

Like i said to Wellred, do something about it and get some balls instead of just moaning on a forum. Organise a Shoes Off protest in the car park like the Blunts do on a regular basis :laugh:

Post of the day Skellow.

You have to be the thickest, arse licking happy clapper ever to post on this forum.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 17, 2011, 09:51:02 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=183111

Post of the day Skellow.

You have to be the thickest, arse licking happy clapper ever to post on this forum.

Care to say that to my face on Saturday?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 17, 2011, 09:52:43 pm by MrFrost »

Unfortunately, I was at work while the fans forum was taking place. And like Wellred said, I don't relish the though of being in a room full of happy clappers having a group masturbation session over SOD and JR. Also, SOD, Diamond Dave, JR etc shouldn't really need to be told what is wrong. They should know.

And i've supported no one else. You'll see me holding Richardson Out banners on the Ashes to Glory DVD.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 17, 2011, 09:52:52 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183112

Post of the day Skellow.

Grow up

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 17, 2011, 09:55:02 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=183116

Post of the day Skellow.

Grow up

You insult me and don't have the balls to say it to my face....... and tell me to grow up? haha

f**k off keyboard warrior and go glory hunt with another club, try man utd as their 'win everything' mentality suits you.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 17, 2011, 09:56:43 pm by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183118

Post of the day Skellow.

Grow up

You insult me and don't have the balls to say it to my face....... and tell me to grow up? haha

f**k off keyboard warrior and go glory hunt with another club, try man utd as their 'win everything' mentality suits you.

You asked for it to be fair. Then resorted to a face to face confrontation because Wellred posted something you didn't like. It was nothing worse than what you have commented about others so get a grip.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 17, 2011, 10:11:12 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=183119
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=183118

Post of the day Skellow.

Grow up

You asked for it to be fair. Then resorted to a face to face confrontation because Wellred posted something you didn't like. It was nothing worse than what you have commented about others so get a grip.

I told him, like i am you, to grow a pair and do something about your opinions and tell them to the people that matter instead of posting the same moaning repetative crap on here all the time. You say you were involved in the Richardson out protests and it's a big thumbs up for that so if you wan't to be heard by the people that matter then these forums aren't the place to do it, and you should know that. I would also have no problem telling this face to face to either of you.
All wellred is is a typical keyboard warrior, seeking attention with his moaning and petty insults without having the balls to do it anywhere but here and as soon as i called him out he had the nerve to tell me to grow up, laughable.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 17, 2011, 10:15:30 pm by MrFrost »
JR reads the forum apparently, so he will, i'm sure be well aware of my opinions.
And since when has being realistic been moaning?

We are in deep shit, are we meant to accept it and carry on clapping?

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 17, 2011, 10:24:45 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=183129
JR reads the forum apparently, so he will, i'm sure be well aware of my opinions.

He does read them but not on a regular basis going on what he said to me after the VSC AGM.

Frosty you have the reputation of being the biggest moaner on these boards, be it about the ticket office, ticket prices, the manager, jr or the team.

I wouldn't say we are in deep shit yet but if we get no points in the upcoming 2 home matches then we could be as i see them as season defining matches as to what JR will do and how the club progress. As for accepting it and carry on clapping, like i have said a few times...... Do something about it to the people who matter, organise a protest or something if you are so certain it's right or are you worried not many would turn up?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 17, 2011, 10:28:02 pm by MrFrost »
I'd like a statement from JR first. I'd like to know the reason the KM2 won't invest so we can build a Championship squad. Is it true they are here for the stadium and the stadium only. I'd like to know the reason why he employs inept back room staff like Diamond Dave.
When you have the facts, then that is when you decide on a course of action.

I'd sack SOD though. He has basically said he lost the dressing room. I have a feeling he might walk to be honest.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on September 17, 2011, 10:30:10 pm by vaya »

Oooooh, it's all very tense isn't it? You can almost hear the testosterone sloshing about.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on September 17, 2011, 11:42:54 pm by andysly »
I'm with skellow, why do so called fans continually complain about everything from performances to ticket prices to the temperature of half time bovril.
It's like being back on the BBC 606 forum with all the WUMs posing as rovers fans when they were wendies or Leeds.
No wonder nobody comes to games and it's a poor atmosphere when our own alleged supporters do nothing but slag the whole club off.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on September 18, 2011, 12:09:01 am by Rios »
Quote from: \"vaya\" post=183137

Oooooh, it's all very tense isn't it? You can almost hear the testosterone sloshing about.

Testosterone?  It's more like a pillow fight!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012