Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:22:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: new player linked on radio sheffield  (Read 4342 times)

karlos

• Forum Member
new player linked on radio sheffield
« on October 04, 2011, 05:35:45 pm by karlos »
lassana diarra from Real Madrid now in early stages of talks can this possibly be true.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: new player linked on radio sheffield
« Reply #1 on October 04, 2011, 05:38:26 pm by Filo »
Galacticos! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

coppsisgod

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 04, 2011, 05:41:32 pm by coppsisgod »
This can't be real.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 04, 2011, 05:41:45 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Hahahahaha, not gonna happen.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 04, 2011, 05:45:36 pm by godlike1 »
Quote from: \"karlsw217@hotmail.co.uk\" post=188904
lassana diarra from Real Madrid now in early stages of talks can this possibly be true.

whhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????????????????????????

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193041476158/1202758535509/jugador/Jugador/Lass.htm

:laugh::headbang: :saywhat: :facepalm:

JR's interview on Sheff Wed is going to be interesting especially if he is saying that this is not going to put the future of the club in jeapardy.  I dont believe he will and dont think anyone else does either but I repeat what I said this morning which is that I am very wary of all of this

I think it is very important to get the whole squad on board with these changes otherwise I see serious changes ahead

On another point, hasn't JR scoffed at boom and bust teams before and said we would get there with our own philosophy? are we going to end up like the blunts/weeds and dee daas in league one or poor club boards

Really do not know if I like any of this at all, although I will be there singing all the way and supporting all the way even if the players cant speak a word of english

:rtid: :rtid: :rtid:

Wade Falana

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 04, 2011, 05:50:37 pm by Wade Falana »
Its Mamadou Diarra, ex Real Madrid. Seth's got it wrong.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 04, 2011, 06:04:20 pm by NickDRFC »
Rumour mill mods? Wade, ever thought this could be a decent smokescreen?

Buzzberry

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 04, 2011, 06:11:33 pm by Buzzberry »
Considering Madrid were asking a minimum of 11mill for him in Jan it's highly unlikely he'll sign for us!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 04, 2011, 06:31:06 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm with godlike.

This is non-sense.

Don't like one bit the way things are going. Even if some of these signings come off even if only short term, there's no guarantee the team will perform any better with mercenaries rather than with honest professionals who have committed to the club.

Moreso, when we get beat the frustration, ridicule and anger is so much worse. Already, this is developing in to a circus. I was/am proud that DRFC represented everything that was good about football. Doing things the right way on small budgets and trying to get the best out of developing players whether old or young.

The jury is still out. We have just earned 7 points from 9 with the current crop of players and victories taste that much sweeter when Deano and the players have done it for themselves by working harder, being more positive etc.

Plus, if JR thinks that the attendances will shoot up longer term then it won't happen. It may do for a one off circus performance, but in the long term as long as the club sees £27 as the norm and value for money, it won't.

I'm sorry, call me old fashioned, boring or whatever you like, I can't see myself getting excited about watching a bunch of these type of players. It worries me that some of my favourite players will be moved along when they still have something to contribute to the success of DRFC.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 04, 2011, 06:38:58 pm by Superspy »
Irrespective of where the moneys coming from (and don't get me wrong, I agree with you guys that I hope we aren't going about things the way we've always professed not too)...

Am I reading this right that we're talking to an 11 million pound play from Real or have I missed something?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 04, 2011, 06:43:53 pm by Wellred »
All footballers are mercenaries. It's their job for goodness sake. If someone comes along and offers them better prospects and more money off they will go.
It's only supporters who have loyalty to clubs not players.

Dubrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 04, 2011, 06:47:15 pm by Dubrover »
There is no way diarra could be signing!! Loan signings are not allowed between teams in different countries until the transfer windown reopens.

So if there is any truth at all in the rumour it wil have to be mamadou diarra as he is currently a free agent

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 04, 2011, 06:50:42 pm by dickos1 »
It must be Mahamadou,, lassana started for real on Sunday. No way we will be signing him.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 04, 2011, 06:54:48 pm by The L J Monk »
Lass also rejected a move to Spurs only 2 months ago.

It would appear Bennett has got his wires crossed, or his source has, and we're looking at Mahamadou - who is still a player who only five years ago moved for 26 million euros.

A9

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 04, 2011, 07:50:08 pm by A9 »
My understanding of the Football League rules are that international loan moves are not permitted outside the Transfer window.

Also, a free agent must be a free agent in this country. Ie if Mahamadou was a Free agent when the window shut but his registration had been held in a country other than England, he still couldn't sign until January I think.

I think we're being played by agents to get players in the shop window to a certain extent.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 04, 2011, 08:01:01 pm by ScillyRover »
Are you sure Seth wasn't thinking out loud after having a hard day at the office and looking forward to his supper. He could have said \"Lasagne fa Dinna\" :facepalm:

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 04, 2011, 08:03:05 pm by GazLaz »
If you're a free agent you can sign for anyone anywhere, otherwise how could Diouf go abroad.

A9

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 04, 2011, 08:51:21 pm by A9 »
Quote from: \"GazLaz\" post=188945
If you're a free agent you can sign for anyone anywhere, otherwise how could Diouf go abroad.

Because I'm on about our Football League rules, not those abroad.

Marmite Man

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 04, 2011, 09:01:02 pm by Marmite Man »
The only thing Seth Bennett ever gets right is his KFC order.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 04, 2011, 09:29:15 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Quote from: \"A9\" post=188957
Quote from: \"GazLaz\" post=188945

Because I'm on about our Football League rules, not those abroad.

Just read the rules at http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-6-players_2293633_2125731#38 and couldn't see any problem with him signing.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012