Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:20:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Make what you want  (Read 9434 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Make what you want
« on June 10, 2018, 01:24:19 pm by raggytash »
I’ve heard Graham Alexander is on nearly 4K a week at Salford city!! So that’s dead in the bin!! Who ever we go with is a cheap option it’s nailed on.... the board are a joke and need a shake up, I’m not saying pay a non proven manager but yet again it’s bargain basement time!! Apparently McCall as been told no thanks, mark Cooper is nailed on

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Make what you want
« Reply #1 on June 10, 2018, 01:27:39 pm by the vicar »
We wont pay competition though

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 10, 2018, 01:31:11 pm by silent majority »
I’ve heard Graham Alexander is on nearly 4K a week at Salford city!! So that’s dead in the bin!! Who ever we go with is a cheap option it’s nailed on.... the board are a joke and need a shake up, I’m not saying pay a non proven manager but yet again it’s bargain basement time!! Apparently McCall as been told no thanks, mark Cooper is nailed on

I don't know where you get your information from but it's complete tosh!

The closing date for applications is tomorrow.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 10, 2018, 01:47:51 pm by Boomstick »

Any idea when the new guy will be announced?

Any insight on the interview process? For example who the interviewers are? Questions asked? Presentations etc?

Also will the new guy be allowed to bring in his own backroom staff? Or strictly have to work with who we have?

Where does it leave GS?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 10, 2018, 01:56:18 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Anyone could have applied. No one will have been told no until after they've gone through all the applications.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 10, 2018, 02:06:28 pm by roversdude »
Typical Raggytash post

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 10, 2018, 02:08:25 pm by RedJ »

Any insight on the interview process? For example who the interviewers are? Questions asked? Presentations etc?

Also will the new guy be allowed to bring in his own backroom staff? Or strictly have to work with who we have?

Where does it leave GS?

You're absolutely mental if you genuinely expect the club to put the whole interview process in the public domain. I honestly don't know what some people expect.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 10, 2018, 02:19:15 pm by Boomstick »

Where does it leave GS?

You're absolutely mental if you genuinely expect the club to put the whole interview process in the public domain. I honestly don't know what some people expect.

Calm yourself down fella.
I was only asking the fans representative, not you.
Im not expecting anything, just curious.
Go and enjoy your Sunday roast.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 10, 2018, 02:28:43 pm by Jonathan »
There was an article in the Free Press last week outlining the broad timetable that we hope to work to:

- Application deadline tomorrow (11th)

- Shortlisting and (invitation to) interview process soon after.

- Aim to appoint by June 25th in time for pre season training.

The opening post is quite clearly a steaming pile of festering bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:38:11 pm by Jonathan »

essexrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 10, 2018, 02:45:39 pm by essexrover »

Beat me to it Silent. Raggy, where DO you get your info from ? It's baffling some of the comments people make !

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 10, 2018, 02:51:18 pm by jonnydog »

Where does it leave GS?

That’s very in-depth information and I’m 100% no one will know the bulk of it apart from those who will be interviewing. How many jobs have you applied for that have informed you who will be interviewing and what they will be asking you etc...

Although in fairness, I expect most football managerial interview questions to be quite standard with regards to progression, budgets, tactics, plans and the like. But it will also depend massively on who can talk a good game, blag questions about board restrictions and primarily who can blow the most amount of smoke up the interviewers arses.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on June 10, 2018, 03:07:39 pm by DRNaith »

Ferguson wasn't the cheap option. The cheap option would have been sticking with Rob Jones who many claimed had the "players' respect".

To say that the board will go for the cheap option is laughable.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 10, 2018, 03:27:07 pm by Boomstick »

Where does it leave GS?

That’s very in-depth information and I’m 100% no one will know the bulk of it apart from those who will be interviewing. How many jobs have you applied for that have informed you who will be interviewing and what they will be asking you etc...

Although in fairness, I expect most football managerial interview questions to be quite standard with regards to progression, budgets, tactics, plans and the like. But it will also depend massively on who can talk a good game, blag questions about board restrictions and primarily who can blow the most amount of smoke up the interviewers arses.

Just genuine curiosity of how the process is happening, and if SM had any info to divulge. Although I understand he probably doesn't.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on June 10, 2018, 03:28:52 pm by raggytash »
 Sm I told everyone about df at 33/1 believe me mate my contacts are on your scale if not better!!

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 10, 2018, 04:54:36 pm by knockers »
Would you like a gold star and a smiley face saying “well done Raggy” 🤥

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on June 10, 2018, 05:06:05 pm by keith79 »
Raggy who should I have my £££ on

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on June 10, 2018, 06:00:51 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Where does it leave GS?

Bugger it, let's go the whole hog and have them live streamed for you. Perhaps we can have it Big Brother style and have a public vote to eject who we don't like.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:03:19 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 10, 2018, 06:04:29 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Where does it leave GS?

Are you a VSC member?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:08:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on June 10, 2018, 06:06:46 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Sm I told everyone about df at 33/1 believe me mate my contacts are on your scale if not better!!

That's what Lifelong Supporter thought too.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on June 10, 2018, 06:13:37 pm by Boomstick »

Where does it leave GS?

Are you a VSC member?
Wind your neck in laddo,  i wasn't asking you either.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on June 10, 2018, 06:22:27 pm by raggytash »
Same person who told me about DF and tommy Rowe and Chris Brown SM so it’s more than a chance suggestion, put it this way there’s more in the Alexander thing than there letting on!!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on June 10, 2018, 06:25:55 pm by roversdude »
Didn’t you say Cooper is nailed on ?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on June 10, 2018, 06:40:18 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The Cooper thing may be slightly right. His agent may have leaked that he's applied.

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on June 10, 2018, 07:06:40 pm by Cantley Rover »

Where does it leave GS?

Are you a VSC member?

Why is that relevant?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on June 10, 2018, 08:20:18 pm by Copps is Magic »
Graham Alexander has got a good CV for a young manager, you have to admit that.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on June 10, 2018, 10:01:38 pm by Alan Southstand »
It's the football criteria that let's him down!

Dabby

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on June 10, 2018, 11:34:27 pm by Dabby »
Can`t we all wait to see who it is, All we are all doing is stab in the dark routine,you make me laugh , just wait an see.Then give him the full backing.whoever it is .

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on June 11, 2018, 02:50:54 am by scawsby steve »
Can`t we all wait to see who it is, All we are all doing is stab in the dark routine,you make me laugh , just wait an see.Then give him the full backing.whoever it is .

Then what's there to talk about on the forum?

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on June 11, 2018, 06:34:00 am by knockers »
You could actually get a life rather than just moan at each other. I think I preferred you when you just watched and didn’t post!

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 11, 2018, 09:26:38 am by Cantley Rover »

Where does it leave GS?

Are you a VSC member?

Why is that relevant?

Still waiting for your answer about the relevance of being a vsc member.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012